• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

another spotting, hope no one was injured

novellino21

Veteran CEG'er
My sister was at the OSU Medical Center in Tulsa this morning and while she was walking in she saw this SVT parked in the handicapped space. She took a pic. wit her phone and sent it to me, lol. I have trained her eyes for these cars well:)

11-27-07_1149.jpg

Is it anybody on here?

My sister was at the OSU Medical Center in Tulsa this morning and while she was walking in she saw this SVT parked in the handicapped space. She took a pic. wit her phone and sent it to me, lol. I have trained her eyes for these cars well:)

11-27-07_1149.jpg

Is it anybody on here?

This looks like a car my friend used to own. He wrecked it a billion times. Totaled it twice, bought it back from the insurance company and fixed it. He totaled it a third time and decided the car was cursed and let the insurance company take it. This thing was pristine before he got it too :(

This looks like a car my friend used to own. He wrecked it a billion times. Totaled it twice, bought it back from the insurance company and fixed it. He totaled it a third time and decided the car was cursed and let the insurance company take it. This thing was pristine before he got it too :(

How do you wreck a car that many times!!?? wreck isnt even the right word, totaled that many times is crazy!!

Last edited:
Novellino, are you wanting to trade for some nice 17's or something? What are the criteria for getting ahold of those wheels of yours?

They are absolutely beautiful wheels IMO, I do not want to get rid of them since i just love how they look on a silver svt. But I do not like all the wheel gab they leave on my car. I was trying to get a hold of a used (cheap) lowering kit that would basically be the icing on the cake for those wheels. But unfortunately I cannot afford a lowering kit so i was thinking about trading for some nice looking 17's.

I love this guy's wheel's, always drool whenever i see'em! Some of the best look'in 17's IMO.
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=22447

Well if you think you have some good look'in 17's put up some pic.s and i'll let you know.

Yeah, my car has a pretty aggressive drop. I am running the B&G Sport Springs 1.6" drop. There is almost no wheel gap with those springs and 17's. I'm no at my home rightnow. I may be able to get you some pics this weekend though. Let me know if you want pics even though it's a lowered car.

Cool Bro! I take it you have power now too. God it's been an eternity without the interweb. Lights and heat I can do without LOL....

Oh dude that's right!! I was wondering why you werent responding. lol, that's funny. Well ORU has a ton of generaters going all the time when the power went out. So we were good, i feel bad for all you guys without power. that really sucks big time. I went out driving around the night everything was going out, it was weird driving through tulsa with no lights on at all anywhere. even walmart was out!!! But born and raised in MN, its nothing ive never seen be4.

Everything is groovy. No damage except a few small limbs from some small trees in the back yard. I still have some friends and family that are on day 8 with no power. We've been boarding them up here off and on this week. We got power here in B.A. Thursday afternoon around 330PM. Everything is good on your end then I assume? Good thing ORU invested some cash in generators. Did they have power in the dorm areas as well?

yep, the whole university had power. The maybe center, all dorms, everything. even the street lights and the fountain light were going. lol
Tell me about branches breaking, while walking to class that morning i heard and watched almost half of trees fall every 10-20 seconds. Not kidding either, i counted to see b/c i was curious how often they were falling. it was nuts. Glad to hear your all alright, hope the rest of your fam. get power soon. its not fun. Keep that tour inside!!!!!

Back