• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where to buy Meguiar's PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish

stalkersvt

CEG'er
Does anyone know what major chains sell Meguiar's PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish. only place i can find it is on Meguiars.com. hard to pay shipping on a single purchase, lol.

Thank you, ill check advanced agian, but i didnt see it, anyone else have confirmed chains that carry this?

walmart in my town sells it. also auto zone.

I second that.

The Advanced Auto in my neighborhood has almost NOTHING in the way of detailing. Just the basic Wash/wax stuff.

The Auto Zone however had a bit of EVERYTHING. Touch up paint, Clay Bars (Actual Clay BARs, not the liquid stuff) and polishes. :cool:

I saw it at Walmart last week. It's the new version of ScratchX, which can be applied by hand or machine.

scratchX makes my hood look so nice and not scratched.. i need to get some this weekend it is about time for the spring cleaing. since i will have my seats out for my swap anyways

I saw it at Walmart last week. It's the new version of ScratchX, which can be applied by hand or machine.

how is plastiX the new scratchX?

scratchX makes my hood look so nice and not scratched.. i need to get some this weekend it is about time for the spring cleaing. since i will have my seats out for my swap anyways

i have the stuff just never used it on my svt. how do you apply it? by hand or buff?

SVTJON87 i have the stuff just never used it on my svt. how do you apply it? by hand or buff?[/QUOTE said:
i do it by hand as i do not have a buffer.. it comes out real nice better them most on a black car. i will try and get some pics when i do it friday. but i got a big day putting in leather in the car and then going to the pirate game..

i do it by hand as i do not have a buffer.. it comes out real nice better them most on a black car. i will try and get some pics when i do it friday. but i got a big day putting in leather in the car and then going to the pirate game..

also when did you do this? after clay? or just when you needed new wax?

i have done both. but most the time i clay it first then use this. some times i put on some other wax on top to make it a real nice shine. i am not real stuck on one type of wax. most the time i use turtle wax.

Back