• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

**Important: those taking the ferry to SZ**

I'll have an extra if I am bringin 2

what channel just incase we can pick you up when we are getting close?

BTW -- weather man stated small pea sized hail for Madison tonight and large hail for Milwaukee tonight.

my car is in the garage all ready to go... sorry M!key, yours is curbside until we are ready to leave tomorrow morning.

pretty much almost all packed too... as soon as Wayne gets home from work we will grab some supper, watch Americal Idol and hit the sack so we can get up on time.

BTW -- bringing dramamine, cereal bars, bottled water and lots of caffinated additives for the water.. (Morning Spark rules!)

FYI....here is the weather desk report for Grand Rapids, MI for SZ

Currently Tonight: Partly cloudy skies this evening. A few showers developing late. Low 41F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tomorrow: Clouds and sun mixed in the morning, then generally sunny for the afternoon. High 63F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow night: A mostly clear sky. Low 39F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Friday: Mainly sunny. High 69F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday: Isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Sunday: Few showers. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s.

what channel just incase we can pick you up when we are getting close?

Ummmmm....How about (1)

I have to get batteries for mine tonight.

I've got most of the stuff in the car it just needs to be organized, i had to throw it all in the car quick at the shop because rain was a commin....we'll get it all straightened up and purdy tonight.

Amanda and I are just about all packed up. I just need to grab a couple detailing items and we'll be set. Going to bed soon so we can be up at 2 a.m. :blackeye:

Back