• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

Are they sending out registration confirmations like previous years? :shrug: I registered in early April, but haven' t gotten one yet...anyone else get theirs?

maybe they stopped. they can look it up anyway. I know because I forgot mine one year .... also prevents people from handing them off and not paying ...

Hello everyone,

This is my first time back on the forum since I was in the accident with my Contour. I want to wish you all the best of luck at Carlisle this year, and good luck earning some respect for CEG by being the best group! I was really looking forward to bringing the Gray 99 SE back to you guys this year to see all the work we finally finished on it, but obviously that won't happen. I also don't think that they would allow a green '99 Mazda 626 to show either. :(

Once again, good luck and have a blast!

I understand that, but I don't recall ever seeing Mazdas in the show? Nonetheless with the new car and everything I can't afford the trip.

yeah, i called the director and talked to him about it. it took some convincing. but im the first ever registered mazda. hopefully more to come.

too bad you cant make it. it should be real fun.

Thanks Aaron, nice to see your name again. I tried to just kind of not get on here because it reminded me too much of my car which I was really attached to. The past few days though I've seen like 10 SVT's and several modified SE's and was like....I need to go look at the boards again.

Yeah no kiddin....my buddies always yell at me cuz I get so excited when I see a Tour go by...they clearly don't know what a Contourgasm is...

hmm... lets try to get the list going again.

this was the last i saw, ill try to read through and add accordingly.

this is what i have so far:

Carlisle All Ford Nationals, Contour Enthusiasts Group

Registered
1. Getsum111 (Scott) + guest
2. Juspifool (Mark) + guest
3. brapple (Brian) + guest (maybe)
4. Guitarman19853 (Ryan)
5. Zerohour (Scott) + guest (there's always hope right? :laugh:)
6. CRGkart44 (Mike) + guest(?)...in a protege5:D
7. 99RedSVT (Paul) + guest

Back