• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

With my surgey hampering my abilities to work on the car, The Pearl may look kinda rough as well. Paint/clearcoat is peeling, a new key mark down the back quarter panel, etc. But I'm still gonna be there representing. :cool: It's more about seeing the people than anything else. Like I told my wife,
She (the car) may not be the prettiest or the fastest ship in the fleet, but she is mine, and I still love her like no other. :laugh:

With my surgey hampering my abilities to work on the car, The Pearl may look kinda rough as well. Paint/clearcoat is peeling, a new key mark down the back quarter panel, etc. But I'm still gonna be there representing. :cool: It's more about seeing the people than anything else. Like I told my wife,
She (the car) may not be the prettiest or the fastest ship in the fleet, but she is mine, and I still love her like no other. :laugh:

Oh I'll still be there for sure! My brother might be coming along this year too.

Looks like I won't be coming, way too much going on that weekend but I spoke with my dad and brothers and we're planning a full weekend next year. I'll show the SVT and maybe he'll bring the '67 GT500.
Have fun and take some good pics :)
-J

Sorry guys. I won't be able to make it. My parents are moving to arkansas so my brother finally has to move his stuff out of their house. That first weekend in June is the only weekend he can do it :( I will come next year and if there is anything between now and then let me know. I'll miss getting to show off my mazda.

Damnit, if this wasnt the weekend before I am going to Disney this year I would drive up and come with yall.

Carlisle All Ford Nationals, Contour Enthusiasts Group

Registered
1. Getsum111 (Scott) + guest
2. Juspifool (Mark) + guest
3. brapple (Brian) + guest (maybe)
4. Guitarman19853 (Ryan)
5. Zerohour (Scott) + guest
6. CRGkart44 (Mike) + guest?
7. 99RedSVT (Paul) + guest
8. aaron 98 se?

anyone else?

16 days 7 hours 52 minutes

Carlisle All Ford Nationals, Contour Enthusiasts Group

Registered
1. Getsum111 (Scott) + guest
2. Juspifool (Mark) + guest
3. brapple (Brian) + guest (maybe)
4. Guitarman19853 (Ryan)
5. Zerohour (Scott) + guest
6. CRGkart44 (Mike) + guest?
7. 99RedSVT (Paul) + guest
8. Aaron 98 SE (Aaron) + guest

Fixed and updated.

If you love Fords this is an awesome show, so register and represent the CEG! :cool:

Who wants to bolt a turbo into my Jeep. I don't care if it even connects to anything. So long as I can rain on Paul's parade. :laugh::laugh:

Refresh my memory - did we make 25 last year , to get the tent ??

I am pretty sure we did.

looking at last years list it appears that there where 24 people signed up, I think we did end up getting the 25 people.

if not I will chip in to get a tent, we will not survive the weekend without it. unless someone has one of their own?

Last edited:
Back