• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

I'm not sure how well the Heep will handle that ride. Something is destined to break on it if I go on another long trip again. :laugh:

Because no matter how many times this Jeep kicks me in the chops, it still puts a smile on my face when I take it on the trails.

And honestly, it's not a POS...it just wasn't maintained like it should have been before I bought it. Now I'm playing catchup with it.

yeah... i hear ya. some people dont understand that cars need to be taken care of. how much did you pick it up for.. and how many miles...

anyways... back on topic.

you been to carlisle before.. how is it?

I picked it up for more than I should have with the mileage it had, but it was one of those "I want THAT one."

Carlisle is a really good time honestly. Never a dull moment to say the least.

Just don't be like me and tip the bottle of Vodka too much.

I still blame it all on Brian (Checker'd) and Jason (I8RICE) for saying, "Take a swig! Take another one!"

:laugh:

This is a tough one to choose if I do end up going to one...

AFN: Carlisle - June 5th-7th

NACFest: Rausch Creek - June 11th - 14th

Well, NACFest is something I can go to and enjoy the aspect of trail riding with a large group of people.

I'll make my mind up by May hopefully.

go to both... if you decide you want to go to the NACFest make a weekend outta it, but make a quick appearence at AFN? or make a day outta both?

I don't think I can afford appearing at both solely on the amount of driving I'd be doing.

6 hour round trip to Carlisle.

4 hour round trip to Rausch Creek.

Back