• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

The winners were:

SVT Contour:
1. 99 Red SVT (Paul)
2. Brapple (Brian)
3. Ramon99SVT (Ramon)

Non-SVT:
1. Zerohour (Scott)

There was a Mystique registered for the my class...Never parked there though. This the name was Brad Weiser (?Weizer?). Pretty sure not a CEG memeber.

Luca said she saw one around near the Mustangs, maybe that was it? Hood Scoop must have scared them off.

Anyway, my pictures are up in the pics and video section. Fair warning it will take some time to load, I put them up in 8xx by 1024, the largest photobucket allows. So now it takes like 5 minutes to load the page!

My fav pictures are here though:
GEDC0254.jpg

GEDC0290.jpg

GEDC0291.jpg

GEDC0293.jpg

GEDC0296.jpg

GEDC0300.jpg

GEDC0306.jpg

GEDC0367.jpg

GEDC0435.jpg

And it made it home!
GEDC0445.jpg

Sorry I wasn't there . I'd been sick as hell all week , and I was hoping it'd clear up by the weekend , but unfortunately it got worse . I have a severe sinus infection w/some upper bronchial crap that also has my throat so friggin' sore I can harldy eat/drink & I have about no voice (which isn't all that bad for the wife/kid , lol) .
Sux to miss it 2 times in a row , but whatcha gonna do ?? At least the show seems to have gone alright .

Sorry that you couldn't make it. :(

Get better soon! :)

Sorry I wasn't there . I'd been sick as hell all week , and I was hoping it'd clear up by the weekend , but unfortunately it got worse . I have a severe sinus infection w/some upper bronchial crap that also has my throat so friggin' sore I can harldy eat/drink & I have about no voice (which isn't all that bad for the wife/kid , lol) .
Sux to miss it 2 times in a row , but whatcha gonna do ?? At least the show seems to have gone alright .
Where's the list of winners , BTW ???

Welcome to life with kids!!! Don't worry the sniffs go away when she gets older.

Sorry that you couldn't make it. :(

Get better soon! :)

Baby Palumbo was sick as hell too w/the flu - fever , runny nose , cough , miserable ... makes ya feel so bad for 'em , as they can't tell you what's wrong :( . Mom was home all week with her .

I've actually been kinda under the weather since Spring Zing - thought it was just allergies . It got much worse a week or so ago & never got better , worst this weekend . It sucked . For the last week , I've had more green stuff coming outta my head than a martian in a microwave :eek: !! This sore throat & ear ache stuff really kicks my butt worst of all though . Hopefully it goes away soon , or it's back to the doctor ! Did I just say that ?!?!

Anyone who bought one of those limited prints from the SVTOA tent... where did you or will you find an 18" x 12" frame? I've looked and it looks like I'll have to custom order something for that size.

Back