• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 Detroit Lions predictions...right here!

Thank god he's gone. Remember though, the lions were terrible before Millen as well.

Still though, glad he's gone.

Who cares at least we have some hope right. 1 of the 2 lesser of the evils are gone.:cool:

I care ;)
Honestly, I'm glad he's gone too, but its not like they are magically going to get better. Every year we hear the same crap "it's different this year, were a better team. We care to win, blah blah blah". Ford needs to sell the team cause he's a big problem, and the team just seems like they don't care half the time.

They can't tackle worth sh*t. They think their tough and try to knock em down with a shoulder tap, then when they get away and score a touchdown, you think we would learn, nope... Anyways, I'm done ranting!

I care ;)
Honestly, I'm glad he's gone too, but its not like they are magically going to get better. Every year we hear the same crap "it's different this year, were a better team. We care to win, blah blah blah". Ford needs to sell the team cause he's a big problem, and the team just seems like they don't care half the time.

They can't tackle worth sh*t. They think their tough and try to knock em down with a shoulder tap, then when they get away and score a touchdown, you think we would learn, nope... Anyways, I'm done ranting!

You know.....When you have a bucket full of dirt and water. Taking out half a bucket of dirt won't do any good. Even if you get some fresh water and throw it into the bucket, it will still get dirty.

Too sum all this up....this whole team and managers need to go. Everyone has to go. No matter who ever comes to this team, they will be tainted.

my cousin pointed out a good fact. the lions made history on their by week. they are the first team to get a win with out even playing a game lol

Since I'm going to be in Chicago this weekend I think we're dropping by Hectours to watch the game, surely its going to be blacked out:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Since I'm going to be in Chicago this weekend I think we're dropping by Hectours to watch the game, surely its going to be blacked out:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll be at the car show in ypsi at WCC. i'd rather enjoy my afternoon then be wasting my time watching the fuggen lions.

See, people are finding other things to do with their Sundays:laugh:

I only wish, people would stop going to the games. It would make me soo happy.

It took people buying foreign cars and for ford to loss car sales for them to reshape the company.

Thats what we need here.

I don't know, guys. Even the tool man might not be able to get you out of this one. :laugh:

his4-02.jpg

I only wish, people would stop going to the games. It would make me soo happy.

It took people buying foreign cars and for ford to loss car sales for them to reshape the company.

Thats what we need here.

"Massa Ford" is making soo much money because of his contract with the NFL that it would take alot of blackouts to make a difference and maybe, just maybe, if Ford Field was half full a couple times and it was reported in the papers, it might send a message:rolleyes:

Lions lose today and I predict 3 int's, multible sacks and for Kitna to get pulled. I can already see Hester with a TD too:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Lions lose today and I predict 3 int's, multible sacks and for Kitna to get pulled. I can already see Hester with a TD too:crazy::crazy::crazy:

WOW....you pretty much predicted the game today.

I went to the car show for about 40 mins till i started sweating and feeling sick.:blackeye: So i ended up back at my place watching the lions. Which made me soo much worse i just had to vomit. :blackeye:

I was pretty close, but atleast the INT's didn't happen as much:laugh::laugh::laugh: Harry, I hope you got that Lions out of your system with the puke because the real test for this team is this weekend when they play the Texans, another winless team! I'll be carving up the Dragon so I will not get to see the game as I'll be making my way home, I guess I'll just to wait to see the "lowlights":nonono:

Lions lose for sure...I know, I'm really putting my neck out but let me say this, if they lose, Marenelli is gone, you heard it here first!!!

Lions lose for sure...I know, I'm really putting my neck out but let me say this, if they lose, Marenelli is gone, you heard it here first!!!

If you get a chance roger, see if ou can find the press interview after the game.

WOW a reporter asks,

"So what are you going to do now since your team hasn't won a game in over 1 year. SO are you ready to get fired is what i am asking". :laugh:

I almost fell out of my chair. I was like wow. That guys has some ballz.

That reporter should get a raise!!!!

Back