• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 Detroit Lions predictions...right here!

haha i can see the future.

Roger Godell: With the first pick in the 2009 draft the Detroit Lions take.....(insert wide receiver here) hahahaha

with all the talented college QB's out there i wouldnt doubt it. if they get a top 5 pick theyll have to take one. any of the QBs out there are better than kitna, orlovski, and stanton

"Do you believe in N.O.W.?"

Not One Win:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I actually heard this on "The Fan" yesterday, but thought it was very funny! When we do our Hell run this Sunday we can all laugh at the Lions together at the local bar in Hell. What a place to be watching the Lions...HELL!

wow wow wow wow wow ...... after that...... i just..... i ...... i dont know what to say. that was such a piss. poor performance. im so so glad i was drunk for most of it. i can see us testing the 07' dolphins this year. to see if we can go winless. with our remaining schedual unless we pull off a mirical i see us goining 0-16 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow ..... and im glad kitna got hurt. let some one else get in there and get a chance to ruin this team. wow im acctuly assamed to be a lions fan today

wow wow wow wow wow ...... after that...... i just..... i ...... i dont know what to say. that was such a piss. poor performance. im so so glad i was drunk for most of it. i can see us testing the 07' dolphins this year. to see if we can go winless. with our remaining schedual unless we pull off a mirical i see us goining 0-16 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow ..... and im glad kitna got hurt. let some one else get in there and get a chance to ruin this team. wow im acctuly assamed to be a lions fan today

Atleast you weren't sober :nonono:

I shut it off once they went 12-3....god i hate kitna. What a tool:nonono::help:

I watched 5 mins then said - too hell with this, and switched of to the National Geographic Channel and watched some show about dudes that repo cars, followed by another show about being jailed in foreign countries.

At least those shows were entertaining.

I watched 5 mins then said - too hell with this, and switched of to the National Geographic Channel and watched some show about dudes that repo cars, followed by another show about being jailed in foreign countries.

At least those shows were entertaining.

Too bad you didn't go to Hell with us on Sunday:shrug:

Anyways, this team is going nowhere fast, as we know and I have no freakin' idea as to how they're going to get the 4 wins I predicted:help::rolleyes::confused:

BTW, how about what Jr said, damn, I wish he was in charge:nonono:

0-16 seriously.

that is all i'm gonna say.

I wish them the worst because they deserve it!!!!

The way the NFL is today, I don't think anyone could go 0-16, even the Lions:eek::eek::eek:

Ha .... lol can you openly admit these lions care?

When i saw the highlights, they did a video clip of other lions players during the game standing around while play action was occurring.

I was laughing for a bit... tilll i just started to get sooo angry.

I think them showing kitna walking off the field the game before when he threw that interception. The guy never made it to the end zone yet and he was off the field. What a tool.

Man we need a huge over haul!!!

Ask Harry and you shall recieve!!!

Ask Harry and you shall recieve!!!

matt Millen Has Been Fired And Leaves With A 31-84 Record, Thanks Matt...thanks For Nothing!

Back