• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photoshop request/ Contest

Haha, ok... "omg look at me, i hate ceg so im going to take a bunch of peoples money, then make a thread about leaving for good, look at me everyone!"

Haha, ok... "omg look at me, i hate ceg so im going to take a bunch of peoples money, then make a thread about leaving for good, look at me everyone!"

im not gonna get into this with you now. your the one taking this thread off course. if youve got so much to say about me say it tonight to my face when i see you on woodward e tuff guy

Last edited:
The thread was already f'ed. but since we have such great moderation around here, im sure noone will even notice. I'm not even going to comment on the rest of your post lol

The thread was already f'ed. but since we have such great moderation around here, im sure noone will even notice. I'm not even going to comment on the rest of your post lol

comment on it:shrug: your the one coming in here taking jabs at me and now the mods

and dont you wish someone would of said dont do that, from the beginning so you didnt waste your time and money

I actually had alot of people tell me NO on the yellow car thing, I was to hard headed to listen. Then once i didn't like it I had to repaint it, the sad part is I repainted it a color that was suggested from the begining....pearl white. And it turn out amazing.

Anyway, back on subject, is anyone going to post a photoshop? I'd really like to see this. But I am getting a kick out of some of the posts on here.

Rawburt...your dieing for attention here. If you didn't, you could have easily hit the notify mod button. Instead of keeping quiet you came in here talking trash. which proves you wanted attention. Oh and don't tell me you don't know what the modify moderator button is :laugh:

Remember when you went around hitting the notify mod button all the time...untill the mods got sick of you and changed your color :laugh: They colored it to being pink :laugh: A wanna be mod color to red:crazy:.

Bagged give up...if you have to make 2+ posts just to explain yourself, then that proves obviously he doesn't know what you know. And he feels his ability to execute this far exceeds your skills. So let him think that way, i know you meant well..but some people just need to learn on their own i guess :shrug:

Plus i want you to save your energy for Woodward tonight...hit me up if you go.

I say go for it dude. The only one who's going to see it daily is you. If that's what you want then you should do it.

I say go for it dude. The only one who's going to see it daily is you. If that's what you want then you should do it.

i am going to do it. Like i said i dont care if anyone else likes it. I just think its amazing how all the sudden flat black is an IMPOSSIBLE paint job. lol you guys that keep bashing me are retarted. go back to your circle jerk, I'll start a new thread when the pictures are here

There is a guy around town that does spray paint painting jobs on cars..and they never look like he did them with spray paint! He sands them down repeatedly layer after layer, and its just sooo smooth and looks like a real paint job!

I dont understand why there are soooooooo many assholes in this thread repeating the same thing other already did "cant wait to see you fugg up your car man hahahahaha I can note a few of you I know can paint and have seen results of that. Do any of you even know this guy? Know his experience with paint/body work? Lay off let him do what he wants someone give him a good PS and lets call it a day till he posts pics for us to either ridicule or drool over:laugh:

Back