• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Cape Coral "Mod" meet.

But I wont be driving with a stock SVT TB. If anyone here saw my old TB, get ready for something different.

EDIT: Will there be a welder coming?

Can anyone bring a porter cable and a buffer? I have some EXTREEEME keymarks from my girlfriend's old roommate (whom I did nothing to!) and I want to see if I can get them touched up.

Can anyone bring a porter cable and a buffer? I have some EXTREEEME keymarks from my girlfriend's old roommate (whom I did nothing to!) and I want to see if I can get them touched up.

Dude im your man..F the portercable I got a highspeed buffer
I do paint work etc..

Joe. Are you able to remove a painted on pinstripe without damaging my paint underneath? I have a painted on pinstripe that I don't like.

These are pin stripes painted on top of the clear coat. I don't think there is clear on top of the stripes.

I hate you all, I wish I could be there... my "and I use that term loosely as I am basically taking it from my wife" SVT needs UIM LIM cleaning, new plugs, wires, coil pack, and fuel rail... I got my work cut out for me during my spring break from school!

I hate you all, I wish I could be there... my "and I use that term loosely as I am basically taking it from my wife" SVT needs UIM LIM cleaning, new plugs, wires, coil pack, and fuel rail... I got my work cut out for me during my spring break from school!

you getting a job so i can finally get my money back?

So have her come to the meet

I want to make good on my offer for a party night at the hotel so anyone that wants a roommate for one night Sat-Sun, please send me a PM asap.

Need to know in advance so I can set some money aside--planning to have everthing possible done to my car at this meet.

I am most likely not going to be spending the night at this meet. I have to be back in lakeland by 10am Sunday morning.

Anybody from central Florida want to caravan down with me. I know Tyler is close. PM me if interested.

Back