• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Cape Coral "Mod" meet.

FYI, I have some audio equiptment I'm trying to get rid of that I can bring to the meet. It's posted in this months for sale thread.

*** Hotel Info ***

*** Hotel Info ***

Since this is looking to have a very good turnout for a mod meet, not everybody will want to pull up a section of tile on Joe's living room floor.
For those who want to stay at a hotel, we have picked out this one:

Days Inn Fort Myers North
13353 N Cleveland Avenue
US 41 North & Route 78
Ft Myers, FL 33903 US
239-995-0535
Rates are about $85 for a single King bed and $103 for 2 Double beds.
There are some of the lowest rates in the area, believe it or not. Remember this is "IN" season for hotels and such.

So nothing needing to be taped off like a Caddie emblem..I know that would be a PITA to take off probally..

The center caps are flat round circles that are spray painted black. The original caddilac logo was covered up by the spray paint. Maybe you could try stripping the spray paint off and revealing the logo underneath. The center caps were originally like a sticker underneath a clear plastic cap. None of it is raised. it should look like one of these underneath the paint.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=cts-v+center+cap&_sacat=See-All-Categories

The center caps are flat round circles that are spray painted black. The original caddilac logo was covered up by the spray paint. Maybe you could try stripping the spray paint off and revealing the logo underneath. The center caps were originally like a sticker underneath a clear plastic cap. None of it is raised. it should look like one of these underneath the paint.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=cts-v+center+cap&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Yeah we should be able to take care of that for ya..
Bring them down..We will discuss a price..

Back