• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official silverfrost svt thread

1999 Contour SVT

1999 Contour SVT

Yes they are, thanks

Bob T
12-25-2007402.jpg2.jpg

12-25-2007397.jpg1.jpg

One of the new hotties of CEG!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

**Right up there w/ Tricker's ladyfriend:laugh:

sweet looking silfro...did you buy it from a member here.

Thanks... And I actually don't know. I got it from guy in Oklahoma named Ryan Mulloy about 3 years ago.... I think I found it in the classifieds on here. It was in sad, beat-on shape when I picked it up, only 3 wheels and a busted rear strut, one fogged-out cracked headlight, dings and scrapes in the paint, crappy tape-player stereo and shot speakers, near-dead clutch, etc. It's come a long way since then, and it's going to come a lot further yet... Oh and it arrived here in WA a couple days ago (with a busted side skirt and two missing jack point covers from the carrier ride) and I promptly gave it a good washing. I'll post some pics shortly.

not the prettiest...

not the prettiest...

i just picked up this svt about 2 weeks ago and theres a lot of little things to be done...heres some current pics until the tranny gets fixed and its cleaned up a little bit next weekend
car107.jpg

car111.jpg

car151.jpg

car145.jpg

car180.jpg

car183.jpg

Last edited:
the rear bumber was broken so only that little piece was bolted on to the car and the rest was just bouncing around...so we riveted them together with aluminum behind just to hold it in place for now

car183.jpg

I think I have seen more SVT's like this then I have seen running :crazy:

That toon pic someone else drew on this site - check the GB section because he made shirts for everyone that wanted them....

That toon pic someone else drew on this site - check the GB section because he made shirts for everyone that wanted them....

Yes I remember, I wanted one. Somebody else also made a badass black version with a CF cowl hood.

The 1983 DCM-12 DeLorean was my first auto love affair.

Anyways. I got my tires replaced and fixed, installed my Mirko, CF Eyelids, and CF Cowl Hood... Finally, new pics!

New2-800.jpg

New1-800.jpg

New4-800.jpg

New3-800.jpg

I'm so stoked! All that remains now is to fix my e-brake and get my waiting Magnaflow exhaust mods installed. Maybe some sort of Stazi Mesh, and later on maybe some kind of big thing like a turbo.

Oh and by the way, my Mirko is totally ghetto-rigged LOL! I fastened it with a bolt on either side as you can see, and I totaly rattle-canned the thing in my basement! First I wet-sanded, then primered two coats within about an hour of each other. Then I painted with "Silver Metallic" (two coats as well), then clearcoated two coats. It took two nights and was dry the third day. All done with Rustoleum from Home Depot. Matches very well for a rattle-can job!

Last edited:
Here is my SF. I was just out driving and I saw this park. So I went picture crazy. I took a bunch. These are just some of my favorites. I washed my car yesterday and there were already bugs on the bumper:blackeye:. I guess it comes with the territory....
CIMG0978.jpg

CIMG0982.jpg

CIMG0989.jpg

CIMG1000.jpg

CIMG0990.jpg

CIMG0988.jpg

CIMG0987.jpg

CIMG0985.jpg

Back