• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Cape Coral "Mod" meet.

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Where- Cape Coral -My house PM me for my Address and phone number
When-March 14th 2009 to March 15th
Time- the sooner the better

People that we are doing mods to your car its best that you arrive friday night that means you brent
Also if anyone is needing paint work or headlights cleared pm me and let me know what it is.

Food-Dont worry we got that
Beer? Bring your own
Vodka? Sam you can bring that

Sleeping?
If your staying the night if you can bring an air mattress or somthing my tile floors are not so soft.
I do have a couch ( Sams bed ) and a love seat etc..
But if you have a tent and wanna camp out go for it..LOL..

Alright people lets make this another good meet..

People attending
Please print your ceg name and first name and who is coming and what it is we will be doing to your car if we are doing anything..

1.Joe-mechanic
2.svttour -mechanic- mods to the car, cleaning the drool off of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.Joe-mechanic
3.contourSVT99 - if there is a welder still coming, welding up my exhaust - Im also bringing guns and 9mm ammo if we are still shooting.

1.Joe-mechanic
3.contourSVT99 - if there is a welder still coming, welding up my exhaust - Im also bringing guns and 9mm ammo if we are still shooting.
4.Brent372 / SVTFLEA - B.A.T. Suspension install and dropping off stuff to be painted - Probably getting a hotel room

1.Joe-mechanic
4.Brent372 / SVTFLEA - B.A.T. Suspension install and dropping off stuff to be painted - Probably getting a hotel room
5. KerryKool -professional observer- I'll bring an airmattress, if I can find it.

1.Joe-mechanic
5. KerryKool -professional observer- I'll bring an airmattress, if I can find it.
6.blast47 - a/c compressor (if goumba ever gets around to it), other random manure for the whip.

Last edited:
1.Joe-mechanic
6.blast47 - a/c compressor (if goumba ever gets around to it), other random manure for the whip.
7.Epheron - First time for a meet. Replacing wiring harness bought from SVTtour. Bringing a 12 pack of Corona as install fee as per instructions. Will have money for y-pipe optimize (depending on price) and for a hotel room if there's no room on the ground. Willing to go halfway on a hotel room.

*note* If I get a hotel room, feel free to come over and party your ass off.

Add to the list (althought not really a mod) changing the water pump on the 98 Mystique I'll be picking up this Friday.

1.Joe-mechanic
7.Epheron - First time for a meet. Replacing wiring harness bought from SVTtour. Bringing a 12 pack of Corona as install fee as per instructions. Will have money for y-pipe optimize (depending on price) and for a hotel room if there's no room on the ground. Willing to go halfway on a hotel room.
8.Gulfcat - just for a while Saturday afternoon (autocross weekend - stop by on your way home to see what our events are like).

Back