• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Ride(s)!

Well, looks like over the course of owning her Liberty for the past couple weeks and talking to friends with Jeeps, I changed my mind drastically! Started getting in the market for a new body style 05-07 Grand Cherokee WK. Wanted the V8, black, grey, or red, QTII or QDII 4wd system, leather (cloth seats stain from just water spills), and as many options as I could fit in there! Finally stumbled upon the right one and now it's at the dealer finishing up some warranty check up stuff. First car I've ever had that's fully under warranty still, pretty sweet deal! Getting 2 brand new keyless entry remote/key setups since the trunk button wasn't working on either, and they're taking a look at the tranny since it was making a funky noise. Picked this one up for ~15k, little under 36k miles, and it's getting a 2" lift with 265/70's later this week. Full skidplates to follow once the vendor gets back from his vacation. I hope to get some good pics this week when the fiance and I can take both of our Jeeps out for some mud runs. Oh and we took hers out Wednesday for some off roading fun. Got a good coat of mud all over the side and bumpers. Also added some renegade stickers to the hood, so look forward to those pics as well when we get out next week (spring break!).

Here's a couple teasers from the ad run by the dealer:
2ztm354.jpg

acey4k.jpg

Options include, heated leather, heated mirrors, bluetooth, boston acoustics 6 speaker, factory skids, 4.7 v8, tow package, fogs, rear DVD, memory seats, adjustable pedals, aux hookup, dual zone climate. Like I said, my only plans of yet are a 2", bigger tires, onboard air, and aftermarket off road front, rear, belly skidplates and rock rails. Might buy a portable nav once it comes time to leave CO to go train in VI at the end of the summer. And here's some inspiration pics:

P1010856w.JPG

P1010854c.JPG

Jeep_Pics_008w.jpg

DSC00851.jpg

0127081504.jpg

P1030717.jpg

P1070331.JPG

P1050801.JPG

Last edited:
shoulda go the diesel. it is a rocket! drove one when i worked at a dealer here and man that thing was awesome!

congratulations on the sweet buy though.

Back