• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

Roomates who get pissed about stupid things, and act angry (stomping around, slamming doors) and say mean things (I hope that little F-er never talks to me again) about a mistake, yet when you try to apologize all they say is "I don't care" over and over again, then act like everything's fine.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously WTF is that?

string a cable up across the field about 3 feet off the ground..
that'll teach 'em!

(and probabaly kill them, so don't really do it!!)

I wouldn't call 10:30 a time where I would consider it annoying. pushing it alittle maybe. now if you said 2:30 am and it woke you up then I would be upset.

I wouldn't call 10:30 a time where I would consider it annoying. pushing it alittle maybe. now if you said 2:30 am and it woke you up then I would be upset.
OK, but they keep going till about 1:00

no its just a corn ,ect. field behind my property I geuss I'am just jellious I'am not riding w/ em:rolleyes: BTW there at it agian

haha yeah.. ive never been snowmobiling... i want to. i was going to say just cut trees down on the trais they ride on so when the snow covers them up they go flying off.. just film it

I hate when you go to answer a post and you realize the internet browser dropped you off on page 5 of the thread...

Back