• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
I HATE "I'll call you back in a few minutes" and the call never comes. If you're not going to call back...DON'T LIE.

Anyway, what about the rest of you? What's one of yours?

It makes me want to go all Howard Dean and yell "BYAAH!"

you can't sweat it when a chick doesn't call you back man...if you do, you're gonna be pissed off the rest of your life lol!

I ABSOLUTELY HATE when someone says "that person has too much time on their hands"
who the :censored::censored::censored::censored: are they? the time police? stfu!
how about YOU have too much time on your hands to be reading about what other people do with their time and then commenting on it! yeah! how about that?
go do something with YOUR SELF! judgemental pricks!
:mad: :p

I hate it when people don't use turn signals , especially when you're sitting behind them at a light , and when it turns green they throw on the left turn signal . WTF ... did you JUST decide to make that turn ????? Yea , it's much too difficult to flick that switch :mad::mad: !

People who chew with their mouth open. I hate it. My roommate does it all the time and I cant stand it. And also people who repeatedly hit the elevator button. They just stand there and keep hitting the damn button like its going to make the elevator come faster. It annoys me, a lot. I think about taking the stairs when someone does this, but then I remember I live on the seventh floor.

I hate when people walk on the wrong side of any sort of hallway, sidewalk, path, etc. You're supposed to walk on the right side, just like you drive your car. Seeing as SO many people don't do that, and that most people are hugely ignorant on a college campus, people just like to walk right into me. I effing hate that! :mad:

I hate when people slam doors for no reason. If your mad, that's fine. If you are just too lazy to close it nicely to keep the noise down at 2am to prevent from waking other people up, then eff off!

I hate when people on bikes use pedestrian walkways and ride into the crosswalk at insane speeds and expect me to see them and stop for them. Bikes = vehicle = use street.

I hate when people don't use the crosswalk. I don't stop for jaywalkers, period. The crosswalk is there for a reason people. I can't even count how many trashy people I've nearly hit in the city. :mad:

I hate when people drive 10mph under the speed limit.

I hate when people say "Febyooary" instead of February.

I hate when people flick cig/buts out of the car in front of me:mad:
I hate when people drive 45mph regardless of the speed limit:nonono:
I hate when sweet cars get broken and not repaired:cry:
I hate when walk past my mustang's (yes) and can't afford to fix them:cry:
I hate snow and salt and not having a winter beater:mad::cry:

how about when people can't get up to speed to merge onto the highway. The spped limit is 65 and they hit the highway going 45 ...

i hate when i drink and pee in weird places(latest was a fridge!)

girls who flirt or dont flirt and you cant ever actually tell.

meat heads

people going slow in the fast lane!

I hate when people walk on the wrong side of any sort of hallway, sidewalk, path, etc. You're supposed to walk on the right side, just like you drive your car. Seeing as SO many people don't do that, and that most people are hugely ignorant on a college campus, people just like to walk right into me. I effing hate that! :mad:

I hate when people slam doors for no reason. If your mad, that's fine. If you are just too lazy to close it nicely to keep the noise down at 2am to prevent from waking other people up, then eff off!

I hate when people on bikes use pedestrian walkways and ride into the crosswalk at insane speeds and expect me to see them and stop for them. Bikes = vehicle = use street.

I hate when people don't use the crosswalk. I don't stop for jaywalkers, period. The crosswalk is there for a reason people. I can't even count how many trashy people I've nearly hit in the city. :mad:

I hate when people drive 10mph under the speed limit.

I hate when people say "Febyooary" instead of February.

After going to class today I have to agree with that one. I get the dirty looks because i didnt want to move to the left. Come on now, get with the program, walk on the right.

I love being told I have an hour to do something and my peers are told to use as much as they need. Makes me, you know, turn green and smash things.

Back