• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

HAHA... .first i thought you rammed people in your car..

now i think youre on the verge of child abuse. i mean almost knocking down a kid while youre buying beer... hmmmm?

i think i'm doing the world a good service by trampling a pimple faced ginger emo kid!

new pet peeve: people who slow down nice and easy for, say, a stop sign...encouraging you to do the same thing - and then SLAM ON THEIR BRAKES!

EDIT: and i do like to ram people from the rear. who doesn't?

ya... i hate the people who seem like they are going to roll the stop sign.. and then slam on their brakes suddenly. Ive been in a couple of close calls by those assblasters

I don't like the snow :mad:/ but I respect the snow :eek: I've learned the hard way
on the other hand I have passed a few nervous nelly's in their all wheel drive's:crazy:

on the other hand I have passed a few nervous nelly's in their all wheel drive's:crazy:
LOL .. I was tailgated a few times on the roads tonight. I'm sorry guys, but I do not drive more than 32mph in heavy snow on unplowed roads, nor 20mph on steep downhills, especially on roads with 35mph speed limit to begin with.

LOL .. I was tailgated a few times on the roads tonight. I'm sorry guys, but I do not drive more than 32mph in heavy snow on unplowed roads, nor 20mph on steep downhills, especially on roads with 35mph speed limit to begin with.

in an 08 Legacy?!

thats nearly a rally car... but, i understand in severe conditions like were having tonight

ok I understand be carefull but there is a limit .... I just spoke with my mother and it took her ~5 hours to get home. its normally a 20 minute drive. but appearently the parkway got really slippery and people got stuck on the hills and acciedents followed....

5 hours for a 20minute drive... that a little out of hand.

we live in the friggen north.. were going to get snow... people should at least know how to drive in it

well i think a lot of times it has to do with improper preparation as well. you know, like the kids with the RWD G35's and 20" Chrome wheels with summer rubber on them...makes them useless in the snow. Hell, that'll even cripple a 4wd vehicle!!

with the blizzaks on, i can't tell you how great it feels to not have to shovel out my car. and to not have to back down my block (steep hill) to get off it.

yeah... my moms mazda 6 has summer tires on it, i guess snows for it are super expensive with a set of steel wheels. or hard to find.. idk. but anyways, even with traction control it still sucks so she steals my dads F250. But my dads car(my old saturn i was going to crush) has snows.. and although the whp is a lot different its a world of difference. the saturn with 185k on it has better handling than the mazda in the snow... im just amazed

I know hills, as I drive in and out of Ithaca everyday worst travel time every was 3 hours for a 30 minute drive as I had to go the long way around becuase the shorter but steeper hills were closed

pets peeves = listening to the assclowns w/ their snowmobiles blast up an down the field behind my house at 10:34 pm:mad:

best I can hope for is they get a corn stalk stuck in their boggies , its real close

ya but the local snowmobile club out numbers the local contour club:cry::blackeye: :laugh::laugh:

Back