• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

Ill bring the milk:drool: and maybe some maple syurp and bacon would be good too:drool:

No i have not, but ill think about it... do you put any spices in your french toast?

If I told you, then I'd have to kill you. :laugh: ;) I don't divulge my recipe. I can tell you that my friend's mom taught me how to make it when I was 9. It's killer.

French Toast meet at LUCA's house :ponder:

I'll be in CT for a few days. Come down to CT and we can make it a french toast meet. :)

Maple syrup and bacon... sounds fine to me. How about some maple flavored sausage too? We were in Maine the first time I had it and it sounded so disgusting. It's pretty good though.

no pass on the maple sausage
SMILEY15.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!
It will certainly be fun and entertaining, for sure. :)

ah needs more pet peeves like when I know I'am right and my wife proves me wrong:rolleyes: I heard a few lines of a song and she was like oh ya thats a michael Jackson song and I said your:crazy: it is not well she was half right it was smooth crimanal from Alien Ant Farm which they redid from MJ:eek:

i hate when women spend like $100+ on a hair cut. i bought my own clippers and do it my self and it looks the same if i spend 10-15 on a haircut or if i do it myself...

now if only i could find my #3 attachment

i hate when women spend like $100+ on a hair cut. i bought my own clippers and do it my self and it looks the same if i spend 10-15 on a haircut or if i do it myself...

now if only i could find my #3 attachment

good luck finding a girl that will let you cut her hair with clippers...

Back