• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo shift knob official GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
his last email just a day or 2 ago said they were at the powdercoater and would be done soon but are in line to be done very soon guys. Shouldnt be too much longer

Must be nice :rolleyes: I'm still waiting to her from Tom about when he'll be making my titanium one :laugh:

Sweet - I keep looking for a box that will eventually arrive. This should get me to install my FRPP short throw at the same time :laugh:

its been 9 days since the last update........ I saw a post that someone said they had heard some had shipped but someone deleted so i dunno... whats up icy?

someone also deleted the photos of Icy juggling 16 of the knobs... Icy's got some mad skillz, I mean seriously SIXTEEN knobs!

i saw that too but i went back to check it and it was gone so i thought i was just seeing things....:crazy:

I thought the same thing too... Was sittin in class on a 5-min break (2 hr class) look and i'm like wtf? Where'd that post go?

Hopefully we get these pretty soon. It'd be nice to get to use it before the car goes into storage for the cold months...

IDK who posted that they had been shipped but that is a big negative on that guys. Last I heard was they were at the powdercoaters. I'll contact him again and see whats up. I did however have him tell me he made some extras and I'll be picking them up as well so whoever wants one that didnt get in on this will be able to. or atleast a few will anyway.
you guys should be able to look forward to these in the upcoming 2 weeks or so i'd say. shouldnt be long at all guys.

ahh I wouldn't say that unless your sure icy, it seems like alot guys got mad leaks in their shifters and they need these knobs to stop that so yah... lol

I seriously do hope i see them in 2 weeks though, that would make my day!

IDK who posted that they had been shipped but that is a big negative on that guys. Last I heard was they were at the powdercoaters. I'll contact him again and see whats up. I did however have him tell me he made some extras and I'll be picking them up as well so whoever wants one that didnt get in on this will be able to. or atleast a few will anyway.
you guys should be able to look forward to these in the upcoming 2 weeks or so i'd say. shouldnt be long at all guys.

I need one of this extras that you pick up!

That was me - I got an email from Paypal saying something shipped. I thought this was the only thing I had paid for and was waiting to get - but months ago I ordered a calendar. I deleted the post shortly after - sorry about that.

no u are losing it andy! in fact i think u are unsafe to drive so u should hand me ur keys and sign ur title to me for the SVT!!!
it would be for the safety of every one!!!

I'll post what ill have when i get them all here. which finish are you wanting?

i would like a piano black one if you will have an extra, Do you know which ones your getting extras of or is he just make some of each? thanks alot!!

It probably would. But with the FSVT/expensive tires I don't just roast them like I did when I was driving around with the track wheels...

Wonder if those 2 trails of rubber are still in front of target... :ponder:

It probably would. But with the FSVT/expensive tires I don't just roast them like I did when I was driving around with the track wheels...

Wonder if those 2 trails of rubber are still in front of target... :ponder:

i bet they are..... man how i miss ur car.. i need a torsen...:ponder:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back