• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo shift knob official GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the latest from TOM!

Trey,

I've begun inspecting and bagging the Piano Black Voodoo knobs. So far they look good. I'm about 1/2 way through them and no rejects. So I'll finish the packaging by this weekend, determine the actual shipping weight, and calculate the freight charges

All I have to do is send him the money for shipping to my house and then we are good to go guys. Hopefully I will have them at my house by the end of next week and have them shipped out by fri/sat depending on when I recieve them. Hope you guys like this update!

cool man....my stock leather knob is just starting to peel up. Looking forward to spinning that voodoo on there and taking her for a rip..

Don't forget to check your emails and pm's for address changes. A month or so ago I sent you my new address (different from the paypal address I had) and I don't know if I'm the only one. SO... please be sure to check that.

Don't forget to check your emails and pm's for address changes. A month or so ago I sent you my new address (different from the paypal address I had) and I don't know if I'm the only one. SO... please be sure to check that.
i could swear I posted this once but i dont see it if i did. I have your address change i looked at the email recently. I will go thru and send pm's to everyone b4 I ship your shift knobs to make sure I have your correct addresses. Please keep an eye out for these pm's from me so nothing gets messed up. I did recieve another email from tom and these will be on the way to me on monday and you guys can expect me to start shipping them by thrusday or friday.

Also there is a total of 25ea of these. I am putting my neck out there and picking up all of the extras and will put what I have as extras in the classifieds for purchase.

Got Tom to send us a pic!!!

Contour.jpg

Icy, depending on when you ship these out, I'll need to tell you a different address to send to. :eek: Luckily, you've sent stuff there before, even though it wasn't the right address at the time... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back