• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods

Topshop hoods

Votes: 37 37.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 17 17.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 8 8.0%

Votes: 13 13.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 10 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Naca/Cowl style and that Cobra style Cowl are a new design. I know the Evo one has been made b4!

Of course the cheaper the better for you! But you get what you pay for. I dont think Aerogear has quality/finish like Topshop!

Top Shop kills Aerogear with cust experience and satisfaction as aerogear did waste many months for many people! Looks like Top Shop produces faster and has shown us the quality that they offer. If it is expensive I would still love to join or buy a hood from TopShop!

Im thinking anywhere from 600-700 is worthwhile, anything above that would seem a bit ridiculous to me @ least!

as bagged said almost nobody has his hood and he loves that!

- amyn

i'm willing to bet a very good portion of the list wont be heard from if the price comes back at 600 i've been around long enough(mid 02) to see gb's deflate b/c of the price alone..thats my opinion:shrug:

NACA
1.ryanblacksvt
2.QBCSVT(Second choice if its produced)
3.Beans
4.yamaha racer 686(very price dependent and when money is due)
5.chinaski(price dependent and when money is due)
6.95pgt-t(fiberglass)
7.f5r cobra
8. CSVT#49

EVO
1. OB1
2. CSVT_2004
3. customx157
4. TSTSE
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. QBCSVT(prefered Choice)
7. Schattastic SVT
8. trhlz1222
9. dpa43

COWL
1.LilCe98 (price dependent)
2.trhlz1222
3.BigBEN (price dependent)

Just a reminder to everyone that this list is to see what hood design everyone wanted and willing to buy. I'm not sure if Topshop will make more than one design. I'm hoping that they will, but if not we have to choose one

Just a reminder to everyone that this list is to see what hood design everyone wanted and willing to buy. I'm not sure if Topshop will make more than one design. I'm hoping that they will, but if not we have to choose one

I think we should treat this list like a vote, those who don't care should pick a favorite & add their name. Then we see which wins & let topshop make me a red Cf Evo style hood! :)

If we can't manage that maybe we should start a new thread w/ a new poll of just the remaining three top choices. :shrug:

As soon as everyone gets on the same page I get everything ready for the making of the hoods,.
Thanks
Justin B

I think we should treat this list like a vote, those who don't care should pick a favorite & add their name. Then we see which wins & let topshop make me a red Cf Evo style hood! :)

If we can't manage that maybe we should start a new thread w/ a new poll of just the remaining three top choices. :shrug:

That was the original intent of this list. Also that you choose a hood you are willing to buy so that we can get a pretty accurate count. If you guys want me to make another thread with just these three choices i will

As soon as everyone gets on the same page I get everything ready for the making of the hoods,.
Thanks
Justin B

Is it possible to get a price quote? Also if the interest is there for more than one hood design will you be willing to make more than one?

I would love one of these hoods especially the cowl hood if it has that vent over the intake. But i got one already and it wood be hard too sell mine with these coming out. Dommm

How bout some CF radiator covers!!!!!

Last edited:
Well since we seem to be about dead even on the choice of hood between the EVO & NACA I was wondering about combining the two. Have a EVO hood with the NACA Duct on it. I prefer the EVO hood but also wouldn't mind have the Duct there for the intake also. Just throwing that idea out there for everyone.

Well since we seem to be about dead even on the choice of hood between the EVO & NACA I was wondering about combining the two. Have a EVO hood with the NACA Duct on it. I prefer the EVO hood but also wouldn't mind have the Duct there for the intake also. Just throwing that idea out there for everyone.

And then use the naca duct to make a custom ram air intake. :drool:

good thinking, the best of both worlds.

If someone wants to draw it up or something that'd be good. Because we need to show them a design we want

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back