• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo shift knob official GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep a white towel in the car that I drape over the steering wheel during the day, it keeps the wheel very comfortable. Guess I'll need to get a small towel for my Black shift knob.

Here in Colorado, I'm closer to the sun then you are anywhere in Texas. :laugh:

Gary M.

Here in Texas, it was 109 degrees earlier this week... :p

I'll see about adding another to the order. do you want a spun or piano black?

That sounds good, I'm in no hurry my cars not running anyways. Well if your able to ad one I would like another piano black one! Thanks icy let me know!!

thanks its good to be back, I think I have cooled off now hopefully me and todd can finally co-exist on here.

do you have any ideas as to when they will start working on them?

thanks its good to be back, I think I have cooled off now hopefully me and todd can finally co-exist on here.

do you have any ideas as to when they will start working on them?
production should be running by now i'll hit tom up tomorrow guys

Please don't take this the wrong way but you said you were going to contact "Tom" on the 14th and yet it's now the 25th and you have not yet heard from him? Everyone is busy, I recognize that but I would hope this Tom fellow would be more willing to provide you a current status, I don't think that is at all unreasonable. I am not in a hurry but I am looking forward toi getting my new shifter knob and some very basic but specific detail on the progress is IMO not an outragious request. So lets hear it whats the current status in production or not, 20% complete etc.

i hate to say it, but i don't get it soon i'll have to bail ship and i'll just get a cougar knob

Don't do that man...I got a cougar knob, and then I still decided to get a voodoo knob.(If I'm keeping my car for a long time I want something that's not going to wear out!) And I'm willing to wait till Christmas if necessary!

i hate to say it, but i don't get it soon i'll have to bail ship and i'll just get a cougar knob

If you really want a Cougar knob you'd better hurry! I just ordered one from Bill Jenkins, but before I did he told me there were only (3) left.

Not trying to be a wet blanket, just giving you the facts.

DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back