• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lookie what i got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe if i was by you, your car would already be running thats what true freinds and car enthusiasts are all about! but on these forums lately some of the members here have a level of disrespect towards the guys who really make things happen on this forum and its just old. so soon when all my odds and ends are tied up around here and i sell off the tours. i think it'll be time to move on:cry:
Unfortunately it's not just "lately." CEG has lost a lot of great contributors in this fashion .. I can think of four off the top of my head.

Please don't sell the tree because of a few bad apples.. it is apparent that the vast majority you have helped appreciate it.

im sure it has to do with people acting like jackasses about the hitowers and :censored::censored::censored::censored:..... i say you keep doing what your doing premake your hitowers and sell em that way and skrew anyone else who wants special orders :shocked:

bagged must be pretty sensitive, because all I see is love and respect for him around here.

It all went down behind closed doors. That way nobody knows his buisness and can't comment on things like you just did:shrug:

:mad: why do the good guys always leave? sorry to here scott I hope you stick around and maybe someday we can shoot the :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

Take this back on topic NOW!

This thread is about Adam's 3L, keep it that way.

It all went down behind closed doors. That way nobody knows his buisness and can't comment on things like you just did:shrug:

i think it was a compliment harry. anyways, the tension in this thread is very thick. a lot of unspoken words n feelings. a lot of hints, but nothing concrete. i'm sure its better this way. it just sux to be in the dark with these kind of things:laugh:

All I know is when Adam rolled by me yesterday his car sounded amazing
the_wave.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back