• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

13k mile svt on ebay

Man that thing looks clean. Not even any wear marks on the stereo. I wonder what the story on it is?

Wait...that's not tropic green. :D

Neat car -- original BFG KDWs -- amusing.

I was expecting Tropic Green as well. My first 'tour was that color, a 95GL.

It just amazes me that someone can buy a car, especially one that drives WELL and not drive it AT ALL.

I can understand avoiding driving around in some econo****box, but a decent car? The. Mind. Boggles.

I have put 110k on my car since Sept 11th 2002.

Well, here's that chance that so many people around here talk about... buying an uber-low mileage SVT. Too bad they're asking way too much, and who knows what the reserve is.

ferris_preferrari.jpg

"Ferris! The miles aren't coming off!"

killed.jpg

"Ferris! The miles aren't coming off!"
Did you watch that movie today or something?

I personally think the starting bid is downright cheap for an SVT in that condition with that mileage. Although who knows that the reserve might be.

(P.S. def not the best color!)

No ish!:laugh: I will never own a silver SVT.

It will own YOU!

...or something. But who knows, I saw an '87 MR2 on eBay with 40 (not k, just 40) original miles... People store all sorts of weird stuff. Also possible that it was bought by somebody who walks to work and doesn't travel; a few years back, my brother bought a Chevy Spectrum (of raging fury!!1!) with 18k miles on it from a little old lady who only used it to go to church and the super market.

I personally think the starting bid is downright cheap for an SVT in that condition with that mileage.

Hetfield and I talked about this last night. I'm with you. He quoted NADA value, but a car that sold for 24K+ with only 13k on it is well worth the money being asked IMO.

yeah...if that guy thinks he can get that for a 55K SVT then i should have no problem getting 5K for my 41K mile SVT
weeeee

yes, i do understand that most folks have beaters to drive around during the winter. but here in california, we can drive our cars year round w/c makes it hard to keep the miles down, especially if you love driving ur car like i do.

like mentioned before also, unless u own a fleet of cars or just store your car for years. that mileage here is pretty hard to come by here.

Back