• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Racing Group Buy: Mirko Splitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will most likely be able to get on this but I will not add my money till sometime next month! I got a bit much going for me right now! Rims and stuff!!!

- amyn

what's the latest list so i know what slot to add my name if i do decide to jump on this, i have to wait a couple more weeks until i can get the money but i'm still on the fence as i do want one but i just lowered my car and i've already been scrapping like mad even with the coilovers on the highest height setting

NOW ACCEPTING DEPOSITS!!! I will be pm'ing people on Thursday if you have showed interest and/or your name is on the list. I really want people to commit and also want to be able to send mirko money ASAP. So pm me with any questions, concerns, or a tentative date of when you can have a deposit to me or buy a splitter in full.

See what I mean about the deposits before ordering from Mirko?

Look at how many still haven't sent a deposit, let alone come up with the full amount. :nonono:

i've just come to understand that these situations come with the territiory of gbs

I would maybe understand a turbo gb or maybe a CF body kit, But 300 bucks? Im 22 and its not like I am going broke. A brake kit for 900 bucks I would understand but thats why they do the deposit. If you dont have the money right off or within the time limit dont put your name up. Ill stop....whatever. I just hope I get my mirko.

I would maybe understand a turbo gb or maybe a CF body kit, But 300 bucks? Im 22 and its not like I am going broke. A brake kit for 900 bucks I would understand but thats why they do the deposit. If you dont have the money right off or within the time limit dont put your name up. Ill stop....whatever. I just hope I get my mirko.

i feel your pain bro. lets see how the next few days look

don't forget you could just buy one out right from Mirko for $345 shipped ...

I would be getting one but I don't need a 3rd one ....

i still want to get in on this. do i just add my name to the list and send in a deposit? ive been looking for a good used mirko forever, and ive finally got enough money to buy a new one outright. whats the status on people who have sent in deposits? is it still only 3 people?

i still want to get in on this. do i just add my name to the list and send in a deposit? ive been looking for a good used mirko forever, and ive finally got enough money to buy a new one outright. whats the status on people who have sent in deposits? is it still only 3 people?

according to the list on the first page, there are only 3. just put ur name on the list n send in a deposit. the true list is the list that has 10 paid ppl. am 100percent sure not all on that list will have the full amt.

thanx for that info brian. i dint know its gonna be only 30 bucks more to order from them. i'll wait one week exactly. if no show, i'll just call mirko straight

yeah if you check out the mirko website its $285 for the splitter and $70 for shipping iirc ....

this group buy is a great deal to save some money though ... so like I said if I needed one I would be in on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back