• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Matty Ds HDRI and Autocross

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
I shot some HDR photos of my ride and Matty Ds white Cougar. We attended SCCA's event at Erie Community College. My brother participated and I rode shotgun - it was a blast. I couldn't participate for suspension/drivetrain issues.

Here are some of the 200+ pics I took today. I intend to attend the next event Sept 17th at NCCC with plans to take HDR photos at an undisclosed price. :)

I signed a waver and went on the track to snap shots, too. Anyways the PICS!

1.jpg

2.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

This Evo was riding three wheels all day. He raped everyone today.

More pics to come later on of Lotus Elises, STIs, Mustangs, and other random broken tuner cars..

Hahah that guy was nuts. Had an awesome time today, thanks for letting me tag along Bill. I can't wait to run my car at the next event :).

oh yeah those HDR photos look awesome. I can't wait to see the rest!

matty replaced me as billdos friend :( that lotus elise wasnt red with a damaged rear bumper, was it?

There were three total Elise that were there. Two red and an Orange. But I don't think either of the red had bumper damage.

Don't worry Sean you're still right here (points to heart) for the both of us.

haha, awesome. i'll be back soon to drop off the svt and take the saturn back up here to cleveland. we should have a little photoshoot before the svt goes into the garage.

He11s Yes!! When are you gonna be back? You know I'm down for a meet and shoot! :) Also we need to talk SVT parts but we'll save that for another time and thread hah back to Bills sexay pics.

Back