• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Racing Group Buy: Mirko Splitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Dairdevyld
2. contourSVT99
3. ryanblacksvt
4. BAD SVT
5. Clay_SVT
6. S2knott
7. 00stealthySVT
8.Brandonsvt99
9.n2n20
10. LocoLobo
11.99RedCSVT

Yeah, if $50 is the deposit, awesome. That'll give me time for the rest of the 300. LETS DO THIS!

I just talked to mirko and the good news is they are willing to extend the group buy until the end of May which is bascially when the last of the splitters will be sent out. I will be taking deposits. I'll send off the first group of deposits next Friday April 18th. Then I'll send off the deposits in groups of five which is how many Mirko makes at a time. So whenever anyone is ready they can paypal me with their deposit. Make sure to include your full name so that I can give a list to Mirko of who has paid the deposit.

paypal

knightwing1508 at netscape dot net

I just talked to mirko and the good news is they are willing to extend the group buy until the end of May which is bascially when the last of the splitters will be sent out. I will be taking deposits. I'll send off the first group of deposits next Friday April 18th. Then I'll send off the deposits in groups of five which is how many Mirko makes at a time. So whenever anyone is ready they can paypal me with their deposit. Make sure to include your full name so that I can give a list to Mirko of who has paid the deposit.

paypal

knightwing1508 at netscape dot net

They are making you go through all that work of collecting payments? They had it setup with the GB I did where everyone could pay Mirko directly as they have a PayPal account... I think I still have the details on it too...

Heres a copy of the email Rosi sent me (NO ONE SEND PAYMENTS TO THIS ACCOUNT BELOW UNLESS CONFIRMED. IT'S FROM THE OLD GB

Rosi@Mirko Racing said:
They can each pay and order separately via paypal. Just to go
www.paypal.com and each one needs to send $270 to us - our paypal account is
mirkocar@garlic.com. They can pay via Visa, Mastercard, ck account etc.
with Paypal. They need to specify their name and shipping address on the
Paypal when they order. And have them specify it's for the splitter group
buy. We will ship each one separately to each individual person. They just
can't pay via our website because it defaults to the prices advertised on
the site.

Let us know as we've got 10 splitters in production so need them to pay
asap...

thanks, rosi mirko

Thanks! rosi

Last edited:
Well this is set up a little different due to the fact that we're taking deposits and not the full amount. The reason that it's setup this way is so that CEG'ers and myself can see who and how many legitimate people are involved. I talked to Rosi today over the phone and she thought the way its setup works well. I do encourage anyone that has reservations to call mirko directly or send full payment them directly. However if you're ordering a mirko online it won't reflect this group buy price.

Like Brian explained in his earlier post, there was some concern about having people sign up and back out at the last minute. I don't think it would be fair to have 10 names than 5 never actually go through with the group buy. If i collect deposits and send them to mirko and 5 people back out, at least mirko has the 50 dollar deposit as compensation for making 10 splitters when only 5 were actually needed.

Last edited:
So if I pay in full I will get one no matter how many people back out? Or if I just pay the 50 mirko will keep the deposit? I dont want the hassle. You can PM me to keep the clutter down:shrug:

I would be interested... but is there anyway someone can post a picture of a mirko front splitter that isn't 2 feet away from the car. Also, one that is the same color as the car.

you said that price was if we got 10-15 people together, what happens if nine of us pay the deposit? does it go back to the regular price?

you said that price was if we got 10-15 people together, what happens if nine of us pay the deposit? does it go back to the regular price?

Do you understand why you are giving a deposit? Its to insure that you do follow through. Those that don't follow through or are unwilling to pay the deposit/or in full won't get a splitter. If they have given a deposit and back out basically that money goes to make up for the time and energy used to produce a splitter for someone that doesn't actually want/need/able to buy one.

i understand the reason for the deposit, i'm making sure that if i pay a deposit and then we only have nine people who pay the deposit i won't be out my deposit.

I'm gonna go through and get an updated list posted tomorrow of everyone that has technically said they would be interested. Remember this is until the end of May so anyone can jump on later. The count as of right now is at 14 I believe.

I think the count should be based on the number of deposits and not the number of people on the list. That way you can get a true accurate count especially if the price is based on the number of people we have. If you pay the deposit but you have to back out for some reason, then sorry you have lost $50, but if possible it won't hurt the overall price for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back