• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Racing Group Buy: Mirko Splitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent you the $50 deposit. Sorry it took a while... been saving to swap my motor and add a turbo setup. So while I'm about to spend around $4,500 on that, I needed to decide if I could still afford this as I didn't want it to keep me from my longer term go-fast goals.

So now I need to paypal Mirko $260 before the end of May?

Just sent you the $50 deposit. Sorry it took a while... been saving to swap my motor and add a turbo setup. So while I'm about to spend around $4,500 on that, I needed to decide if I could still afford this as I didn't want it to keep me from my longer term go-fast goals.

So now I need to paypal Mirko $260 before the end of May?

Yes you need to paypal mirko 260. But only after I send in the deposits which won't be until friday.

got out of work late so i wasnt able to my check deposited.

youll have 100 bucks tomarrow evening sometime in your paypal.

got out of work late so i wasnt able to my check deposited.

youll have 100 bucks tomarrow evening sometime in you

probably he doesnt wanna be tempted to spend it so he'd rather give you more. hey david. i dunno if i told u this but i talked to the lady couple of days ago. she's got 5 or 6 splitters in hand, physically, ready to be shipped. am pretty sure i'm one of the first 5 to send u a deposit. i'd really really rather not wait for 3wks or more to get one of these:). make sure u put the ones she's got on hold. maybe this bit of info might expedite the collection of money from others:laugh:

I think I was the first to deposit so I want one of those BAD SVT is talking about too. That would be awesome to not wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back