• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Racing Group Buy: Mirko Splitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the love of GOD please tell me I have until mid may to pay once I get the stimulus tax relief check, please!!!

I'll talk to them about keeping the price going until the first full week of May, as long as we don't have to wait for everyone to actually pay, before we can get our splitters. They same happy to get any spike in businessso I don't see why running this price for a few weeks would bother them.

well I'll put my name on the list as long as I can wait to pay till the second week of may, otherwise I can't do it

would somebody tell me how to correctly add my name to these list i thought ya just hit the quote tab but i ass it up every time lol please somebody set me straight

1. Dairdevyld
2. contourSVT99
3. ryanblacksvt
4. BAD SVT
5. Clay_SVT
6. S2knott
7. 00stealthySVT
8.Brandonsvt99
9.n2n20
10. LocoLobo

Come on five more and it'll only be $300.00 shipped. :eek: SInce this is going pretty well right now I'll call later on today and let them know they can start making splitters and also see how long they can hold out the price for.

Come on five more and it'll only be $300.00 shipped. :eek: SInce this is going pretty well right now I'll call later on today and let them know they can start making splitters and also see how long they can hold out the price for.

I would take deposits so that people don't back out on you and you loose the better pricing ...

Yeah you're probably right. When I talk to Mirko I'll try to setup a way so that people can send them deposits. I'm not really familiar with how this usually works as far as deposits. How do group buy deposits usually work?

well you could take the deposit and then make a payment to Mirko or you can work a deal with them that people pay them a deposit ....

honestly the only reason I say this is if you don't people will drop left and right when you do ask for the money ...

Yeah you're right. I actually think it's best if I take it because that way I can update on here who has and who hasn't paid on a more daily basis. In turn I think I'll send that deposit to Mirko and tell them how many splitters we're going to need. I think $50.00 would be a fair price for a deposit. That deposit should be paid by the 18th so I can give Mirko an actual headsup for how many we actually have. Plus it may make Mirko more applicable to extending the group buy deadline if they have deposits for the splitters.

I agree, do not make any order with Mirko until you collect some cash. CEG is ridiculous when it comes to group buys. Everyone wants but no one coughs up the cash when it's time to pay.

Well pm me with your address once the gb is full and we know the price is locked in and I will pay you in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back