• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Its here .........................BUT

had a change to free the beast?

I got a ride in that thing during spring zing, Stazi couldn't grab traction until 3rd gear

Yeah I drove it for about an hour last night, and to work today and yeah at high boost 1st and 2nd are useless, I can feather 3rd and catch but not if I mat it. At low boost its the same but 2nd I feather it. The car is insane fast.

coming next week from ryanblacksvt 4 different threads of: "omg, I blew my motor :cry: :cry: :cry:"

Everyone needs to lay off Ryan a little. He got a sick car and is excited, just like everyone else would be.

And I can't even imagine how much we would hear about it if AliasJerk had bought the car. But then again we would probably hear about how he totaled it just days after because he isn't used to having 4 times the power of his sweet zetec.

Everyone needs to lay off Ryan a little. He got a sick car and is excited, just like everyone else would be.

And I can't even imagine how much we would hear about it if AliasJerk had bought the car. But then again we would probably hear about how he totaled it just days after because he isn't used to having 4 times the power of his sweet zetec.

You are 100% right, I am just extremly excited about this car, you should have heard the convo with Stazi last night I had perma grin.

And no alias I am not gonna blow the motor you tool.:nonono:

You are 100% right, I am just extremly excited about this car, you should have heard the convo with Stazi last night I had perma grin.

And no alias I am not gonna blow the motor you tool.:nonono:

nothing wrong with being excited. you should be its a nice car.:cool:

Well, he did finally upgrade to a SVT......:shrug:

heh speaking of busting Ryan's bawlz...
Ryan, you now own a vehicle that's been bagged by Elky. haw haw!
I have picture evidence on my home computer. hehehehe

I know how CEG is Kim, but sometimes people do act like true jerks.

But does someone really need 3-4 post for the same thing? Keep it to one post and it would be cooler and wouldn't seem as obnoxious (like my spelling :laugh: ) Not only that but it is hard to follow exactly what is going on when it is so spread out

heh speaking of busting Ryan's bawlz...
Ryan, you now own a vehicle that's been bagged by Elky. haw haw!
I have picture evidence on my home computer. hehehehe

whats the difference? come to spring zing ryan and there is a 99 percent chance you will be bagged by elky:laugh:

whats the difference? come to spring zing ryan and there is a 99 percent chance you will be bagged by elky:laugh:

I am coming to sz but I will run and scream like a little girl if he tried to put those things on me:laugh: :laugh:

Back