• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

One time at band camp!

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
:)
DSC01488.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01491.jpg

DSC01492.jpg

I thought I took a pic of the driver side as well but nope.

Bla give it time :)
black one was nice but paint was flawed and even though most didn't see it I knew it was.

The black SVT paid for the 2006 Triumph and this car for the most part.
I have always wanted a red with tan and now that I have it there are issues that bother me with this color combo. Mainly the dash. As stated carpet isn't horrible by anymeans.

Mod's are still rolling in as I am typing this. I can never not spend money on something. Plus everything taht was on the Black SVT I can build again. This car feels almost as strong as the Black SVT did and it has a stock exhuast. Trying to figure out what path to take

lets get drunk and go hit parked cars with it:shrug: or even better than that lets take that 4x4 muddin

j/k?

Last edited:
needs tint...and im not gonna say anything about a drop because my car is still a not dropped...otherwise...not too shabby

o, and im calling Bull sh*t on you paying 6200 for the car...

The one floor mat looks a little rough but the rest of the carpet looks great. Get some mesh on it, some exhaust work, and twin turbos then you are set.

Back