• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2nd car pics

Yep 2003 Z06 wheels.

Yeah by the time I upgraded the crank to callie's compstar, rods, cadillac lifters, etc etc it's going to be about 13k delivered. I'm doing the install so there will be no labor charge....

But i'll get about 2k for my current ls1 to help cover costs. :rolleyes:

That price is almost 100% complete ready to drop in.

All I will have to do is swap a few sensors and supply my own valve covers. :drool:

Click this then in the 1st post there's a link to a corvette who just installed exactly what i'm installing..... F-ING SICK!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=872773

Last edited:
Summer Daily Driver: 99 Cougar

Hamillfest2007014.jpg

My Track Car: 91 DECH Mustang

DechMosport4.jpg

Drag Car Project: 90 Twin Turbo Mustang

KFrame238.jpg

holy crap. must be nice to have that rotating rack.

Yeah it is. My brother in-law built it. It works great. You can move the car around the garage by yourself with ease. Turning the car on its side makes it much easier to do thing like weld in sub frame connectors or reinforced the torque boxes. The car is fully seam welded. If i only had the time to finish it. :cry:

used to, 89 fox, did some good stuff to it, had some nice goodies, made great power on the dyno even with a slipping clutch (couldn't hold power) and a bad trans. :laugh:

i miss the power, the sound, the feel, but not the car itself haha

very true. i'd never want to DD a fox, ever. even if it was like show room new and rarity was not a consequence haha

here are a few pics of my old one....

loved me some window tint, 20% all around and 35% on the windshield (and no people, night driving wasn't bad at all)

DSCF1091.jpg

DSCF0786.jpg

money shots....

DSCF0968.jpg

DSCF0967.jpg

DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1105.jpg

and one of the last pics i took while i still owned it...

DSCF10972.jpg

made 332rwhp and like 372rwtq, like i said, the clutch slipped since it was OEM equivalent, and my trans was bad, so it had some more power left in her.

very true. i'd never want to DD a fox, ever. even if it was like show room new and rarity was not a consequence haha

here are a few pics of my old one....

loved me some window tint, 20% all around and 35% on the windshield (and no people, night driving wasn't bad at all)

DSCF1091.jpg

DSCF0786.jpg

money shots....

DSCF0968.jpg

DSCF0967.jpg

DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1105.jpg

and one of the last pics i took while i still owned it...

DSCF10972.jpg

made 332rwhp and like 372rwtq, like i said, the clutch slipped since it was OEM equivalent, and my trans was bad, so it had some more power left in her.

Nice fox man! I've had many of those myself.

it was an s-trim, and yes it was loud, but that car has been gone for over a year now, and like i said, i miss the power and sound, but not the car. that car was just headache's.

i have a pre-s/c vid on youtube, but pm me if you'd like that link.

Nominated for worst spelling of vortec in the history of the internet.....

Yup I just confirmed with al gore. You win :laugh:

Typo. I get dyslexia when I type. Look at my post about Taco Bell in the boob thread...:nonono:

Thanks for the linky five-oh! Any times with the LX?

Back