• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2nd car pics

pre-paint...

Post Paint....

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

DSCF1263.jpg

love your truck alex!!:cool:

DZidn't knock S-10's at all. Your is sick. Are you gunna blow the LS1, or leave it N/A?

Well if funds allow it'll have some sort of boost, my buddies got a chevy 1500 with a turbo and he's talked about donating his kit to my build once he redoes his, right now I'm just trying to get it all together.

Last edited:
daily driver. second cars are anything that i drive that is not my own.
IMG_0208.jpg

little brothers car.
larrysgradpic.jpg

Sister's car.
toy_corolla_sideb.jpg

Step mom's car, i feel like less of a man whenever i drive it.
audia4.jpg

Dad's truck.
2007-toyota-tundra.jpg

and yes its a few yrs old... This is in Oklahoma, being transported here in a few months so i can redo it all.. im thinkin a mat finish of some sort.. and lose the hood scoop and put one of those working ram scoops on... mounts on the carb has 3 or 4 holes with the opening vent attached to the carb cables.... you know what i mean... lol

(( ::edit:: )) And yes, the wife HATES it... i think thats what i love most about it..lol:laugh:

bagged: i don't think i've ever seen a car stripped that far down and i grew up in detroit!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you should come see it now its cut up in 3x3 peices and stacked in a pile behind my garage:laugh:

I used to do it that way... an entire SVT. :)

VegasTripSmudgeandcars167-1.jpg

Now I do it the mans way and roll it off the jackstands and over onto the trailer once stripped... believe it or not, I didn't strap it down for the 45 min drive to the scrap yard. :laugh:

SVTstuff032.jpg

SVTstuff030.jpg

That's probably the only part keeping me from junking my parts car right now.

The rear windshield goes for about $500+ if they ever need replacing. I wanna hold onto mine in case I ever need one.

I used to do it that way... an entire SVT. :)

VegasTripSmudgeandcars167-1.jpg

Now I do it the mans way and roll it off the jackstands and over onto the trailer once stripped... believe it or not, I didn't strap it down for the 45 min drive to the scrap yard. :laugh:

SVTstuff032.jpg

SVTstuff030.jpg

i'm sure that was an insane drive!!
there couldn't have been ANY wind that day!!

i need to hang around your house....you know, like a vulture....just to grab any "scraps" :laugh: :crazy:
corny? yeah kinda!:laugh:

i'm sure that was an insane drive!!
there couldn't have been ANY wind that day!!

i need to hang around your house....you know, like a vulture....just to grab any "scraps" :laugh: :crazy:
corny? yeah kinda!:laugh:

Didn't matter if a tornado came up; I promise you couldn't push that thing over if you tried. It just looks really unbalanced and unsafe. :laugh:

And yeah, scott and I throw out alot of good parts just because we don't have fricken room to store stuff anymore! I'm sure lots of my scraps are valuable to alot of CEG so maybe I'll have a free parts pick through during SZ since I live so close. :)

Didn't matter if a tornado came up; I promise you couldn't push that thing over if you tried. It just looks really unbalanced and unsafe. :laugh:

And yeah, scott and I throw out alot of good parts just because we don't have fricken room to store stuff anymore! I'm sure lots of my scraps are valuable to alot of CEG so maybe I'll have a free parts pick through during SZ since I live so close. :)

that would be the funnniest site!!
almost like a "big lots" store. who would work the register??

Back