• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

No Moonroof on CSVT

If I recall correctly, sunroofs were a free option.

incorrect. I have the sales brochures for the svt contours from 98, 98.5 -2000. the only options for the svt's was the cd player and the power sunroof with sliding sunshade, these remained options until the end.

No moonroof in my 99 tropic green svt and thats totally fine by me. Dont have to worry about a gear breaking and its weight reduction as far as im concerned.

incorrect. I have the sales brochures for the svt contours from 98, 98.5 -2000. the only options for the svt's was the cd player and the power sunroof with sliding sunshade, these remained options until the end.

Spoiler? Herro?

For the better part of the 2000MY the sunroof was a no-cost option. Very few of the later cars were built without the sunroof.

rear spoiler wasn't listed has an option, not sure what the deal was with those. they don't really mention them in the deluxe brochures either.

If someone still has a 2000 window sticker check what options are listed, they probally all came loaded by then but ford probally still listed options included, and would list the cd and sunroof.if it's listed you payed for it.

My sf CSVT does not have a sunroof. When I bought my car in 2000 the Ford dealer told me I could either have a sunroof or a rear spoiler (I liked the spoiler so my story ends here).

Wow I didnt think there were this many:shrug: people are coming out of the woodworks now lol

Back