• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2nd car pics

How about that blue Charger?

DD:
RonnieCam510.jpg

Works in very slow progress:
100_0207.jpg

100_0200.jpg

had a 440 in it that was taken from a barracuda. It's locked up right now and just sittin off to the side. Body on the car itself is straight, interior decent... just been busy w/school and work

my 2nd...well actually it my dd is a 2000 mustang 5 speed in tropic green nothing real special about it,sorry no pics, just thought I would add my car in the mix,

dash and console, yes. eventually I hope to pick up a column/steering wheel to complete the dash swap and at some point I will either build custom door panels or cut/modify sn95 panels to work on the fox doors.
thats great!!! was it a hard swap?

Here's our two other cars............85 Mazda Rx-7 Gsl-se and 2001 Bullitt Mustang...

What a great looking house. Makes me want to sit outside and have a Tanqueray and tonic.

I like the cars, too, mind you. :cool:

I KNEW IT! You're really Neville Sinclair, aren't you?

Do you Tanqueray?

I used to drink the stuff with regularity, but not so much these days. Just thinking about it, though, makes me think of beautiful summer evenings. Nothing like a nice bucket glass and a fresh lime in it. Cigarette. Watch the sun set. Sit around and BS with good friends -- laugh, talk cars, tell stories. The warm weather is coming. :cool:

What a great looking house. Makes me want to sit outside and have a Tanqueray and tonic.

I like the cars, too, mind you. :cool:

Wish it was my house, but its my parents.....All we can afford out here in expensive California is a condo.....

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
2nd vehicles

2nd vehicles

ok... here is a pic of my primary dd:
contour.jpg

here are some shots of the projects car #1

91 CRX with d16z6 swap, OBD0-OBD1 swap, td04h 16g turbo @ 9 psi, 450cc injectors, FMIC, skunk2 coilovers, stage 2 6 puck clutch, skunk2 short shifter ARP headstuds, working VTEC tuned with Crome... 232 whp in an 1800 pound car.... it was a blast... was... look at pic #4 :( got a new motor lined up with wiseco forged pistons and eagle rods... shooting for 280 hp.
crx1.jpg

crx2.jpg

crx3.jpg

crx4.jpg

hole is about the size of a wallet turned sideways...

here is motorcycle #1 a 97 suzuki katana:
katana.jpg

here is motorcycle #2 1970 BSA Thunderbolt 750cc
bsa1.jpg

Also in the stable... I have inherited from my father a 1963 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider, and a 1973 Alfa Romeo Sedan... no pics though... yet...

Here's a couple of my garage filler and what was supposed to be my winter beater till the fuel pump died.
The garage filler: 94 Safari AWD with toasted head gaskets
100_0097.jpg

And the supposed to be winter beater. I have all of maybe $700 tied up in this, including spray paint.
100_0052.jpg

100_0053.jpg

And the DD, my svt:
100_1332.jpg

Back