• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
the free USPS boxes can take awhile to show up ...

No, I have them, I am waiting on the second box from my distributor... I have been boxing them up though, so I may ship out the 15 sets I already have!

Kyle

Keep us updated! If 15 Boxes are packed pick a couple people and send it out to us! This will relieve some of the stress of us off of your back!

- amyn

Keep us updated! If 15 Boxes are packed pick a couple people and send it out to us! This will relieve some of the stress of us off of your back!

- amyn

yeah if you can ship any out I would. I would also ship to those who payed first as one option as a fair way to pick how they get sent too, other then the odd colors that you have ...

so what is going on with this? are the kits you have goign to be sent out? I need to remove my turbo for some other work and would like to be able to install the hoses when i do this ...

I would also like to know if you are going to be shipping out the hoses that you have. I know I'm on the bottom of the list, but I see a couple black sets in that pic and only a few of us ordered black. I'm hoping I would be one of the early few by default.

I have other parts to install and don't want to replace the antifreeze twice so am waiting for these. :)

I would also like to know if you are going to be shipping out the hoses that you have. I know I'm on the bottom of the list, but I see a couple black sets in that pic and only a few of us ordered black. I'm hoping I would be one of the early few by default.

I have other parts to install and don't want to replace the antifreeze twice so am waiting for these. :)

im in the same boat as you im changing my water pump and overflow tank.

One of my Hoses already bursted.... changed the hose and another bottle of antifreeze gone...

the one I bought when I paid for the Samco hoses... lol

- amyn

Just wondering if the second box arrived. It has been nine days since you stated that you were just waiting on the second box. I can't imagine these haven't arrived yet. I also am in desperate need of these hoses because I also have to rip down my coolant system. Unless someone can tell me why my coolant light comes on after fifteen minutes of driving, goes off, comes back on... and as of late stays on. Coolant is a little past max and not losing any. There is about an inch or so of expansion when the car warms up. I do see a cyclone of air bubbles coming up the coolant reservoir when the car accelerates. I don't see anything milky in the oil or the coolant. I am hoping its just a faulty cap, reservoir, or sensor.

Just wondering if the second box arrived. It has been nine days since you stated that you were just waiting on the second box. I can't imagine these haven't arrived yet. I also am in desperate need of these hoses because I also have to rip down my coolant system. Unless someone can tell me why my coolant light comes on after fifteen minutes of driving, goes off, comes back on... and as of late stays on. Coolant is a little past max and not losing any. There is about an inch or so of expansion when the car warms up. I do see a cyclone of air bubbles coming up the coolant reservoir when the car accelerates. I don't see anything milky in the oil or the coolant. I am hoping its just a faulty cap, reservoir, or sensor.
prob the sensor in the bottom of the tank. iirc to keep that light off you need the coolan about an inch above the max line. But still yet you guys should be getting more communication than this.

prob the sensor in the bottom of the tank. iirc to keep that light off you need the coolan about an inch above the max line. But still yet you guys should be getting more communication than this.

Yeah, I am waiting for them to track this box, the tracking numberr on the second box says delivered, but, they wren't. UPS has to find them... I am going to be shipping the hoses I got on monday, and I will let everyone know who was a lucky one to get a set! this box has mostly the off colors in it... few blues, few reds!

Kyle

Samco doesnt list a hose kit for the contour yet.... Will they not be producing them after this group buy or something? Meh, anyone not want their green kit :D?

ok,so i feel dumb/lazy for asking but i don't feel like reading 11 pages, but what all hoses are included? just the radiator hoses in a color that we want?

ok, and my brain is tarded but the fourty pages was alot easier to read by googling samco... is the gb on still? or is there another one... or what?

OK so what is going on with this? have the hoses you have gotten been shipped out? where is the rest of the shipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back