• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic!

So I have one question then... forgive me if it was mentioned earlier, but I didn't see it.

Are they shipping all of the hoses at once to you or will they ship out the red and blue kits first with the rest to follow since they will take longer? Let us know. Thanks.

Oh and a picture would be great... as I'm wondering if it truly is going to fit my intake. As I have the factory 1998 OEM E0 anti-moosing piece and I'm hoping all of this wait wasn't in vain... well for me at least.

It is jsut a straight piece of hose without any of the other nonsense like what most people have...

also, i did state at the beginning of this group buy that they are all getting shipped to me, and then I am shipping them out to everyone individually!

Kyle

It is just a straight piece of hose without any of the other nonsense like what most people have...

Is it still possible to get a picture?

also, i did state at the beginning of this group buy that they are all getting shipped to me, and then I am shipping them out to everyone individually!
Kyle

You didn't say whether or not there was going to be separate shipments. Personally I remember asking about it and never got an answer on it. See the quote below.

As far as the 4-6 weeks... well the red, blue and black orders should be finished quicker then that... are they going to wait until all the hoses are ready to ship before sending them off? I wouldn't think that the people (like myself) who ordered the standard colors should have to wait for the other kits to be finished if they are going to be that much longer to finish. I would request two separate shipments. One for the standard colors and one for the more exotic colors so to speak. That way everyone is not left waiting.

I don't think Samco would have a problem with sending two separate shipments. It definitely wouldn't hurt to ask. I don't see why the rest of us that are ordering commonly stocked materials should have to wait longer because of the custom color orders if we don't have too. I think we would all appreciate it if you could just ask the question.

Thanks.

I don't think Samco would have a problem with sending two separate shipments. It definitely wouldn't hurt to ask. I don't see why the rest of us that are ordering commonly stocked materials should have to wait longer because of the custom color orders if we don't have too. I think we would all appreciate it if you could just ask the question.

Thanks.

Because it isnt Samco thats shipping them to us, its my distributor, and the price I got was for one shipment, not multiple shipments, however, I will bring it up if it will please you!

Because it isnt Samco thats shipping them to us, its my distributor, and the price I got was for one shipment, not multiple shipments, however, I will bring it up if it will please you!

Well it's not just about me... I was just asking the question to see if it was possible. I'm sure EVERYONE that ordered the standard kits would rather get them sooner then later if possible.

Like I said... it doesn't hurt to ask. The worst that could happen is they say no. No harm no foul.

Oh and a picture would be great... as I'm wondering if it truly is going to fit my intake. As I have the factory 1998 OEM E0 anti-moosing piece and I'm hoping all of this wait wasn't in vain... well for me at least.

well then you would want the original pipe it came with for the mondeo kit.

hows this, I already have one in hand. you wanna swap that hose when you get yours in the mail. I'll pay shipping both ways?

How is the order going! Even tho It is just a Flex Hose that is completely fine with me! I know that you do have an intake pipe, so will this work with the stock accordian tube on the SVT???

- amyn

Well it's not just about me... I was just asking the question to see if it was possible. I'm sure EVERYONE that ordered the standard kits would rather get them sooner then later if possible.

Like I said... it doesn't hurt to ask. The worst that could happen is they say no. No harm no foul.

It's been a few days... any update?

Yes, the order has been placed!! I will be checking in periodically to see where our kits are... CONGRATS to everyone who is getting one of these kits!

Kyle

Pictures of the Hoses would be great if available! You probably have it on your car already as they sent to you the prototype. Would be very much appreciated!:drool:

Also Are there any updates on these suckers as I know they are now going to be mass produced in the US.. so we dont have to wait 2-4 weeks to get them???:shrug:

let us know

Thanks

- amyn

Pictures of the Hoses would be great if available! You probably have it on your car already as they sent to you the prototype. Would be very much appreciated!:drool:

Also Are there any updates on these suckers as I know they are now going to be mass produced in the US.. so we dont have to wait 2-4 weeks to get them???:shrug:

let us know

Thanks

- amyn

I got a prototype hose that didnt fit, not a whole set, the one hose, which had to be enlongated, as to not have furthur delays, I figured they would be able to enlongate the hose an inch and a half without having to send me another prototype...

I spoke with them about getting them shipped in 2 shipments, and they will be getting back to me!

Kyle

I got a prototype hose that didnt fit, not a whole set, the one hose, which had to be enlongated, as to not have furthur delays, I figured they would be able to enlongate the hose an inch and a half without having to send me another prototype...

I spoke with them about getting them shipped in 2 shipments, and they will be getting back to me!

Kyle

Sweet :cool:

Keep us updated.

Any updates on the shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back