• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

For our resident Fiero hound:

01030101160301040320080724048f34e30e1662a6ae00ad75.jpg

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/car/768645287.html

Looks neat, but is spoiled somewhat by the presence of the flaccid Iron Duke.

That is absolutely excellent. Beer and cigarettes on that thing would be some of the best ever. You Minnesota guys really know how to do it up. Beautiful scenery too. Very relaxing. :cool:

if you are having beer on there, remember to be the one not driving it. the dnr will rip you a new huge one.

Nice little fiero there, I wonder how many miles are on it. If that Celica wasn't as expensive as it is, I would be considering it. If it was the 4 headlight version, I would have bought it already.

if you are having beer on there, remember to be the one not driving it. the dnr will rip you a new huge one.

Nice little fiero there, I wonder how many miles are on it. If that Celica wasn't as expensive as it is, I would be considering it. If it was the 4 headlight version, I would have bought it already.

You can drive it. I'll man the cooler and be responsible for preserving Minnesota's natural beauty by bagging the empties so that they may be recycled once the gazebo is docked.

I've only fished three times in my life, and I've caught three fish. I'm reluctant to risk that kind of a record. :cool: :laugh:

You can drive it. I'll man the cooler and be responsible for preserving Minnesota's natural beauty by bagging the empties so that they may be recycled once the gazebo is docked.

I've only fished three times in my life, and I've caught three fish. I'm reluctant to risk that kind of a record. :cool: :laugh:

I can make it to where you are at a 100% success ratio. Just have keep telling yourself Sun Fish are a mans fish

3 for 3 is 100%. :laugh: Never caught a sun fish, though.

Bsunfish.gif

They are dumb enough to swim up to if you are swimming and nibble on your feet. All you need is a small hook and anything on the end of it (gum, cigarette butts) and it will take it. :crazy:

They are dumb enough to swim up to if you are swimming and nibble on your feet. All you need is a small hook and anything on the end of it (gum, cigarette butts) and it will take it. :crazy:

That is my kind of fishing! :cool:

Back