• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2nd from last Autozone pics, "Trapps" approved for sure!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
It was a little cloudy at first, but the sky cleared and it was a decent turnout, although some may have thought it was going to rain and probably stayed home, no problem as it was another good turnout. Next week is the last week and if the weather is good, I expect "something" special! Ok, onto the pics...

*As usual, let me post all the pics before posting, thanks!*

With all the Porsche pics I've posted I have yet to see Trapps at one of these shows, I guess he's out of town on business and/or looking for the ingredients for "the jug":laugh: Anyways, here you go Trapps...
100_6128.jpg

Like the previous car, the wheels are timeless!!!
100_6129.jpg

GT3 anyone...
100_6132.jpg

Maybe Italian is more your style, here you go...
100_6140.jpg

...or maybe "quirky" Italian, well, I've got you covered there too!
100_6135.jpg

Its wheels...fugly!
100_6136.jpg

Bertone
100_6134.jpg

Finally, the rest of the story!
100_6133.jpg

Now a message from our sponsers....

"Do you have your snow tires on yet?, if not, get some Hankook "Ice Bears", they're awesome!"

Sex on wheels!!!
100_6139.jpg

Check out the two rides on Woodward too, a new Malibu and Rolls coupe'
100_6138.jpg

"Screw the airbag!"
100_6137.jpg

The Contour of the 60's, the Ford Falcon! You can almost feel the ground shaking just lookin' at it...
100_6131.jpg

MR2, nice!
100_6130.jpg

I know what your thinking, Roger hasn't posted a pic of Corvette yet, not to worry because here's the top of the pecking order for yours truely...
100_6124.jpg

Just look at the style here...
100_6125.jpg

Center mounted backup light tells you this is a 67'
100_6126.jpg

...as do the 5 "gills" in the lower front fender too
100_6123.jpg

In closing...
100_6127.jpg

Ok, that's all I took for today and I hope to bring you something unusual next week, seeing its the last one of the year....C-Yah========

Nice pics Roger.

I actually drove by and saw the AM out front. I didn't have time to stop in though. If I am not hunting next saturday, I'll be there. The silver 911 was featured in one of your earlier weeks threads. Nice to see some locals making the big show (RRIII). As soon as I have one, I'll make the pilgrimage to mecca. I hope for a return to the north. Lime Rock, Road America or Mosport even.

A guy at my work just got himself a brand new GT3 and wrote it off into a field 3 days later.

He had split the cost with his mate and was a named driver on his insurance.

OOPPSSSSSS

Back