• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brewery Tour meet

Brewery Tour meet

• Total voters
I talked to him, I'm sure he'll be on sometime soon, but he seems fine with the 16th. He doesn't access CEG anymore at work anymore because of some NSFW issues.

I'm also hoping to have my big screen fixed soon, so I should have the entertainment system up and running for some Mac N cheese and video games that night. HOWEVER, work might be sending me to Oregon for like 3 weeks....so I've got to find out their plans are on that ASAP. :blackeye:

I talked to him, I'm sure he'll be on sometime soon, but he seems fine with the 16th. He doesn't access CEG anymore at work anymore because of some NSFW issues.

I'm also hoping to have my big screen fixed soon, so I should have the entertainment system up and running for some Mac N cheese and video games that night. HOWEVER, work might be sending me to Oregon for like 3 weeks....so I've got to find out their plans are on that ASAP. :blackeye:

well if you don't ship out, what consoles we got to rock?

I'm bringin N64 and 007s for the meet!

oh god.... golden eye.... ho ho ho.... crazy.... i may be able to get xbox 360 and a wii if my roomies will let me... xbox we got forza 2, halo 3, wii not much there... mostly just wii sports...

nice, looks like we are all covered then...

I'll bring some games then - just let me know what systems are arriving fo sure (besides the ancient N64 LOL)

I can bring extra controllers as well.

Okay, after ALL the beer we are going to "sample", who's going to be able to look straight enough to play these games.

Now at Barnes and Noble...
How To Play Wii When Loaded For Dummies

i don't think 3 beers is going to throw my game off, sometimes I even play better tipsy :D! That is unless someone is going to be carting some extra liquor around between breweries :D

i don't think 3 beers is going to throw my game off, sometimes I even play better tipsy :D! That is unless someone is going to be carting some extra liquor around between breweries :D

Last time I went on the brewerey tour with my buddies for a bachelor party, I put a 1/4 barrel in the bed of the truck under the hard topper. FYI 1/4 barrels with "stub" pumps fit in the bed of a SST Ram with hard topper down. :laugh:

Last time I went on the brewerey tour with my buddies for a bachelor party, I put a 1/4 barrel in the bed of the truck under the hard topper. FYI 1/4 barrels with "stub" pumps fit in the bed of a SST Ram with hard topper down. :laugh:

Are you suggesting that your going to bring a truck ? :shrug::cool:

Back