• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brewery Tour meet

Brewery Tour meet

• Total voters

hetfield

or hetfeild
You asked for it, you got it. But we're not going to be pansies and tour one brewery. No, we're going for the Milwaukee Triple Crown: Miller, Lakefront, and Sprecher. Here are the details of the day and the tours:

Meeting location:
We will meet at la casa de pole:
N67 W24896 Stonegate Ct
Sussex, WI 53089
9:00am

Miller Brewing:
Address: 4251 W. State Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Time: 10:00am
Cost: free!
Notes: Tours are first-come, first-served.

Lakefront Brewing:
Address: 1872 N. Commerce St.
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Time: 1:00pm?
Cost: $5 which includes a souvenir glass.
Notes: Tours are first-come, first-served and can sell out.

Sprecher Brewing:
Address: 701 W. Glendale Ave.
Glendale, WI 53209
Time: 2:00pm
Cost: $3 which includes a souvenir glass.
Notes: Tours are by reservation only. Due to this we will need a signup.

Last edited:
What an awesome meet idea!
You lucky bastiges and your multiple breweries available!

If there are any of you locals that don't go, I will kick you in the asses because that is a cool meet.

I'm pretty sure you can go underaged to the sprecher one as well, also they are highest in the beer per time of tour ratio, hence your best investment.

I wish I still had my miller contacts so I could've hooked you guys up with the vip tour....

and I'd prefer if we didnt do the downtown Bdubs, its a dump [and I say that knowing the owner, ugh].

count me in for this one [and if this goes well I was planning on doing a 3-floyds tour for anyone thats interested in real beer]

I AM IN FOR THIS ONE FOR SURE!!!!!!!!! Any of the days work for me.

May I suggest doing the Sprecher tour before the Lakefront and saving Lakefront for last. That way we'll end up closer to downtown and Lakefront is by FAR the best tour in town. How can it not be when they name a bung queen for every tour. :laugh: And I disagree that Sprecher is the highest in beer per tour ratio. That again my friends would be Lakefront. (I've walked outta there the last two times with a free case to boot. Connections :)) I might even be able to ask my connection there for some VIP treatment.

Last edited:
I actually chose the order I did because to go from Miller to Sprecher to Lakefront we'd actually be back-tracking. Lakefront and Sprecher don't have large windows of time for tours like Miller does; everything is between 1-3 pm. I wanted to make sure we'd get to see all three, and since Sprecher is by reservation we'd be assured of getting the tour; if we get to Lakefront by 3 and it's busy we may be SOL. Plus ending at Sprecher puts us very close to Bayshore where BD's and a dozen other restaurants are located.

Do you think travel time would be an issue getting to Lakefront? It's not close to the freeway like the others.

Last edited:
I wish I still had my miller contacts so I could've hooked you guys up with the vip tour....

I also have an 'in' for the VIP tour, but I don't think I can call in the favor for a large group.

and I'd prefer if we didnt do the downtown Bdubs, its a dump [and I say that knowing the owner, ugh].
I concur. In fact, I would prefer to avoid downtown altogether for dinner since parking is a b!+ch and we'd probably be waiting no matter where we go. Locals feel free to make suggestions for dinner here and I'll update if we actually come to a consensus.

possible to somehow rent some sorta bus or van and just have 1 person drive us all from location to location to avoid losing people or avoid any parking issues we may have?

I'm still in... and may be bringing some friends as well.

Just need to know what day were planning on a couple weeks in advance so I can request off just to make sure I'll be able to go, I don't always work saturdays, but just to make sure the day we do go, I do have off, I want to make sure I do..

He can come on all of the tours as far as I'm aware (at least I know the Miller and Lakefront tours allow under 21) but he'll be sampling root beer and soda. Therefore, if Mark attends he will be a designated driver. :D

too bad.. i'll be 21.. jerks:p

and the reason i sad after the 29 is because i want to persuade everyone else to vote after that date

Do It. Do It.... I'm in fo sho! I want to ride in a short bus! Any day is good, just need 1 week notice - awesome...... - Joe

Back