• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

King Of Prussia meet...

King Of Prussia meet...

• Total voters
im still gonna try and make this 1. youll know its me cause im missing my grill and have the black steelies on lol. maybe ill go just for everyone to have a good laugh at it:laugh:

We won't laugh,promise. Hope you make it.

What is the "activity" plan for this meet? Ian, If I go I might go down saturday and stay with a friend, I'll try and confirm with her plans and let you know for sure if I'm going early or just on sunday.

I figured we'd hang out at the lot for a little bit, bs, and take some pics. After that go get something to eat at one of the many places near by.

If you come in on Saturday night let me know. I live just outside of the Manayunk area, if you're familar with the area, and I will be out at the bars if you want to join.

That goes out to anyone else as well. 21 or older is obviously a must.

If I come down early I will be in the west chester area for the evenin. Sounds good... lol yet again it appears I won't be bringing the tour, since I have to drop the trans out again.

i hear you pen. i got broncitus (cant spell) but i still think im gonna go. cant hangout to long cause ill have my kids with me. also if anyone has an extra grill ill buy it. 99 tour and im looking for the svt grill

Just put a post up inviting the members from NECO as well.

Also if anyone who is not from the area and would like my cell number just PM me. I'm still new to the area, but I'm learning my way around so I should be able to help if you become lost or are having a hard time finding us.

Last edited:
I will be coming down sunday, and will bring Ian if he can still make it.

Any chance of this being a little later in the afternoon? Pretty please? ;) We'd have a 2.5 hour trip and us youngin's like to sleep in :laugh:

I will be coming down sunday, and will bring Ian if he can still make it.

Any chance of this being a little later in the afternoon? Pretty please? ;) We'd have a 2.5 hour trip and us youngin's like to sleep in :laugh:

yep im in and im with kyle. we like sleep. but then again i can sleep for 2.5 hours on the way down and back :laugh:

Us young people, hey I'm right there with you. I'm 24 and I'm going out the night before to booze and still making it by 1.
But I guess if everyone else wouldn't mind we could bump it back til 2 so the little ones can get their rest. How's that sound to people, meeting at 2pm now?

........:laugh: :p Just joking about the little ones comment guys. Please don't come to the meet looking to beat down the kid with the Saab. LOL.

Us young people, hey I'm right there with you. I'm 24 and I'm going out the night before to booze and still making it by 1.
But I guess if everyone else wouldn't mind we could bump it back til 2 so the little ones can get their rest. How's that sound to people, meeting at 2pm now?

........:laugh: :p Just joking about the little ones comment guys. Please don't come to the meet looking to beat down the kid with the Saab. LOL.
You don't have near the drive :p . What is the weather supposed to be like down there? they are calling for freezing rain up here :nonono:

KOP weather:
Sunday
PM Showers
PM Showers
High 35°F
Low 34°F
Precip: 30%

Wind: ENE
at 4 mph

Afternoon showers. Highs in the mid 30s with temperatures nearly steady
overnite.

Of course it's going to rain, anytime I bring the SVT out it rains. What gives? I guess my car isn't supposed to stay clean. LOL!

Two is pushing for me it but I guess.
Go to bed earlier boys! ;)

Back