• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh the weather...

Why PM you when I can publicly challenge you to a fistfight....!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!1 What the :censored::censored::censored::censored: is up mang!?!?!

I wonder how much snow we'll get on saturday? I should have the Geo going by then. How bad is the east side madison DMV? I'm going there this afternoon to get the title and plates. Hopefully the Geo will be whipping donuts in a parking lot near you soon!!

Last edited:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!1 What the :censored::censored::censored::censored: is up mang!?!?!

I wonder how much snow we'll get on saturday? I should have the Geo going by then. How bad is the east side madison DMV? I'm going there this afternoon to get the title and plates. Hopefully the Geo will be whipping donuts in a parking lot near you soon!!

Not bad at all.... moves pretty well... the one on the West Side is much busier...

only confusing thing about the East Side is that they call window numbers while you are waiting that dont exist or are hidden out of plain view... it confuses everyone and its sorta funny.

I need to see pics of your Metro....it sounds like exactly what i'm looking for. Mt festiva is Black on black now. :cool:

I need to see pics of your Metro....it sounds like exactly what i'm looking for. Mt festiva is Black on black now. :cool:

Black with dents and an auto. I finished the tranny flush filter chaneg last night. Should be good now. Still have to mount the plates and check tire pressures etc. And clean out the interior.

They closed just about every school in SEWI. Not looking forward to all the retarded drivers on my way home.

we've gotten over 6 inches so far.... its not going to break until 3pm over here.. and no slow plows have gone by yet...

Looks like I will need to plow the roads with my front lip when I leave. :(

we've gotten over 6 inches so far.... its not going to break until 3pm over here.. and no slow plows have gone by yet...

Looks like I will need to plow the roads with my front lip when I leave. :(

I hope I don't have to go to work... I have one deck install.... and chances are growing that they won't show up...

I'm starting to get Pro status at AWD Drifting :)

fuggin eh... I love my Subrau.

If I won the lottery tomorrow I would help you all get one of your own.

The SE got crunched again last week by an 82 year old guy. Good thing I don't plan on selling it real soon! Someone would look at the carfax and flip! This car is a friggen beast! :cool:

The SE got crunched again last week by an 82 year old guy. Good thing I don't plan on selling it real soon! Someone would look at the carfax and flip! This car is a friggen beast! :cool:

Sounds like a money maker if you collect on all of those accidents with minimal damage..

I did on a couple, but I take some pride in how my car looks. It doesn't even have 100k yet and other than the black trunklid, the car still looks pretty decent :cool:

Wow, you guys think you have it bad....It was 75 degrees here yesterday and 63 here in Tennessee today....

Last edited:
Wow, you guys think you have it bad....It was 75 degrees here yesterday and 63 here in Tennessee today....

Cold and snow is where its at. Tennessee eh? Visiting family? HMMMM that would explain everything now.

On a side note I got to break some massive icicles off the plant yesterday. Some where over a foot in diameter and probably 30' long. It was a sight watching them come down. At one of our other plants one fell on a car caused 2K in damage.

Cold and snow is where its at. Tennessee eh? Visiting family? HMMMM that would explain everything now.

Is that the macho man way of saying you missed me Tony? :eek:

Nah, looks like I'm here to stay for now. Gotz me a job and everything just like a growd up! :eek:

Last edited:
Back