• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NBA Playoffs Thread

Rockets? Spurs all duh WAY!

(P.S. Has it been a year already? There's a new post in SC and its our yearly "Playoff" thread from TR... LOL)

Anything to get our lazy pathetic arses to post. Being the Rockets fanatic, I pick Rockets 4, Utah 2. Let's hear from the Spurs and Maverick fans.

Last edited:
The Rockets got the boot. What a disapointing last game. Not really a fan of the Spurs, so not sure who else to root for.

Last edited:
I'm not a Rockets fan and I usually hate it when teams foul throughout the last minute of the game, but what the hell was Houston thinking last night. DOwn by 2 points and 9 seconds left in the game and they let 8 seconds go by before fouling someone. Come on.

Not me.:p You were right about the Rocket's new coach. I hope he's good.

I was also reading that Olajuwan is personally working with Yao. Hakeem has a different philosophy than Patrick Ewing. Ewing alway would tell Yao "be more aggressive and in everyone's face." Dream's philosophy is "just dominate. Keep your balance and dominate."

Back