• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GOt an sVT!!!

PeppermintPatty

Is a bad kind of man, like that Jodie Foster
Thanks to this wonderfool bord I found myself a low mileage sVT @ a steel!

it's got aBout 55k on it now, sinCe I'v ben taking it out & seeing wHat it can do...these litle cars can take a beating, after about 100 mi of punishment thare seems To be a ratle in the exhast, think it may be the bareing.

I'm only gonna keep it for a couple months & then resale it cause i only paid $6500 out the door...i think i can make all of it & then som back. I also got A date with the salesman this weekend :eek: OMG! he's dreamy! He helped me get it at that price...i should probably give it up this weekend huh? whaT do yoU think?

DSC01092.jpg

Exhaust bareing? My want to check the flux capacitor under the dash while you have it for a month or so:laugh:

I love the TVS logo on the trunk, must be the latest and greatest badge mod!!!

Exhaust bareing? My want to check the flux capacitor under the dash while you have it for a month or so:laugh:

I love the TVS logo on the trunk, must be the latest and greatest badge mod!!!

it's been checked, I saw the service records, the blinker fluid was full & very clean too.

as for the logo, i think it was the guys initials...you know like the ones they put on old lincoln doors along w/ vanity lites & stuff. I think his name was tom smith or something :shrug:

it's been checked, I saw the service records, the blinker fluid was full & very clean too.

as for the logo, i think it was the guys initials...you know like the ones they put on old lincoln doors along w/ vanity lites & stuff. I think his name was tom smith or something :shrug:

isn't the pic reversed and that is all LOL

he's dreamy! He helped me get it at that price...i should probably give it up this weekend huh? whaT do yoU think?

Well, on one hand i would say, "giddyup!!". But he's a used car salesman. You better check under the hood before you clinch the deal.

Last edited:
yes, look at the for the keyed trunk release, its on the wrong side, good observation!!

you guys are both wrong...it's a euro-spec vehicle, one of very few imported. it's even right-hand drive. been looking into various forms of fuel also may be powering it by plasma or LCD soon, i've considered CRT but it's becoming outdated.

So are you the "POS" that stole mattsBLK99cSVT SVT? Haha. I thought that picture looked familiar.

Although, Im guessing you just stole the picture as this thread sounds completely bogus.

Back