• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh the weather...

You guys reday for round 2 thourgh tonight? super duper more snow yeah!!!!

6 inches is what I heard for today over here.... supposed to start sometime in the afternoon...

no sweat off my brow with the Subie :)

haha.. I hear 4-8.. I'm gonna be out late tonight! in the last storm i had some 4wd axis spins goin with the jeep!

No snow yet... thank god, I gotta work tonight... but if it gets bad ppl won't show up hopefully...

Oh look at it snow baby!!!! luckily I'm the only installer tonight, which means that I only need 1 of the 2 spots in here so I can pull my car in and lets it melt off and stay warm :cool:

dude.. the people out on the roads are goddamn retarded today... I could barely get my damned car out of 2nd gear the whole way on the beltline home..

buy some freakin decent tires you pieces of ass munch! or better yet... move the FUNK over so I can get past you!!!

dude.. the people out on the roads are goddamn retarded today... I could barely get my damned car out of 2nd gear the whole way on the beltline home..

buy some freakin decent tires you pieces of ass munch! or better yet... move the FUNK over so I can get past you!!!

I'm all for driving slow in snowy conditions, but yeah, keep left! I do so that I can laugh at the morons in SUVs with bald tires that pass me then end up in the ditch five miles later.

Hey hows the quality on that 10" Insignia overhead DVD you guys got there? I am thinking about putting one in the minivan for the kids.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8229008&type=product&id=1167445170162

Not too bad... the only thing is that if you leave a dvd in, it will auto-open, which is a feature you can't shut off unfortunately...... If you take the dvd out it won't auto open until you put a dvd in....

Does your van have rear heater controls, rear heater vents, or a sunroof at all? I ask because sometimes they can't be done if the headliner has those in it...

Back