• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh the weather...

Hey, give me a break! At least I didn't try to start a Zinc Yellow Cougar with fuel spraying out of top of the motor or use a mounting bolt to lift the engine... By the way, has anyone heard from him lately?

ov3n?

he's still around on the Cougar boards and living in Indiana.

Hey, give me a break! At least I didn't try to start a Zinc Yellow Cougar with fuel spraying out of top of the motor or use a mounting bolt to lift the engine... By the way, has anyone heard from him lately?

hahahaha true. i haven't talked to him sinca he was buying that Mustang.

prtdress.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaha!

Last edited:
Why would you hate snow in a Mustang? Snow + New Mustang = FUN!! Amanda's dad ordered a black on black 08 GT...CAN'T WAIT!! :cool:

I got to watch the 05-07 (new body style GT) mustang get stuck in our apartment complex parking :cool:, He backed up, and as soon as he tried going forward just total rev LOL

Maybe he still had the stock tires on, which are a summer tire :crazy: Amandas Dad already has winter tires waiting for it :laugh:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8229008&type=product&id=1167445170162

Not too bad... the only thing is that if you leave a dvd in, it will auto-open, which is a feature you can't shut off unfortunately...... If you take the dvd out it won't auto open until you put a dvd in....

Does your van have rear heater controls, rear heater vents, or a sunroof at all? I ask because sometimes they can't be done if the headliner has those in it...

yeah, it has rear heater vents and controls(on the side). It's a 2001 ford windstar. Our last windstar, we had a sony one installed by circuit city. They actually did a great job with it, but I like the one you guys have. It has the best picture of all of them that we've looked at..........plus I figured since you are the mad install wizard that we could request that you do it.

Damn weather.... People freak me out.... freaking semis cruising like 55+ past my ass while i'm doing 45 down the interstate!!! Roads are covered in snow, your lucky to see pavement here an there.... if that.... saw 2 ppl in the ditch and 2 semis, 1 in a ditch, 1 up over the cement median divider...

Back