• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car is in paint !!!

Those who attended the Fall Meet saw all the door panels and sills and stuff in Brapple's apartment :p

I assume that's what he means by 'interior'

It looks HOT!!

Those who attended the Fall Meet saw all the door panels and sills and stuff in Brapple's apartment :p

I assume that's what he means by 'interior'

It looks HOT!!

matts right, I removed the foor panels and speakers so that they would have an easier time getting into the doors to remove the door handles. this also gave me a chance to clean the door panels ...

Grrr! Finish it already! :mad:

working on it ... think that I have done pretty good so far today, I vacuumed the car out, installed the grill, mesh, and fog lamps as well as taking alittle short drive ... I tell ya those snow tires like chirping when hitting second gear :laugh:

Wow, your car looks great!! I agree that the eye lids don't match but aside from that it looks amazing.

Oh man is that beautiful!!!! :shocked: Wow, that is all I can think of to say right now is WOW! Congrats Brian, you have a beautiful car there :cool: :drool:

Brian, Have them paint your eyelids.. Thats what i did and they are holding up just fine after a lot of driving

it will only take them like 30 min + bake time (45 or so min.)

Brian, Have them paint your eyelids.. Thats what i did and they are holding up just fine after a lot of driving

it will only take them like 30 min at most

fiberglass would look better painted

**Im in contact with a fiberglass eyelid company that mass produces for a lot of cars. I will send them an extra lens cover (98+) for measurments and we'll see what they say..dont PM me about this, i'll post when i get more news..**

love the color and cant wait to see it with wheels on it.
i thing you should of left the spoiler off imo but that dosent matter

well I am a believer that the car looks best with no spoiler or just a stock one ... it was there before and I like it so it stayed

WOW!!!! I do like that color w/ the SVT kit. I wish they would've made a blue csvt. I'll settle for my green one, though :)

Keep up the nice work!!!!!!

Back