• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car is in paint !!!

DAMN! That car is teh secks! I really like it without the bra, I believe they should run wild and free when possible... :p

Sweet looking car, I really wanted to get my Contour repainted when I owned it, I probaly would have if the body was in better shape :(

DSC03117.JPG

Car Gigolo?

This IMO is the best pic, sex on wheels. The perfect angle of the car, with just the right wheel turn and an angle where the picture isnt focused directly on the car... But your eyes end up at it none the less. "thats a pretty cool picture... wow there is a kick ass car chilling in it too"

How much did that paint job set you back??? It looks good and I am in the process of getting my 97LX ready for paint?

I believe he stated 4k earlier.

Car looks great!

yes 4k plus tax

it would have been around 3.6k if I didn't have the top surfaces stripped

getting to door jams done also would have added about another 1k to the cost but since I was staying with the same color I didn't need to do them.

but you get what you pay for when it comes to paint.

the shop found and filled little dents that I had never seen before ...

Definitely one of the sleekest looking Contours on the site. Keep it clean, keep it simple....looks amazing!

Amazing!

I am glad that the Mirko spliter goes to really good use on your car. If it stayed with me I wonder when it would ever be put on my car. And, even I put it on, it would never receive such great paint treament.

Good job man! Congrats!

Amazing!

I am glad that the Mirko spliter goes to really good use on your car. If it stayed with me I wonder when it would ever be put on my car. And, even I put it on, it would never receive such great paint treament.

Good job man! Congrats!

well I am glad that you are happy then because I certainly am :laugh:

Get some high res pics next!:drool: :drool:

those last photos I posted are in high resolution, I just resized them for easier viewing.

goonz - maybe I should have but for now I want the ability to remove the mirko if I need to, say like on the way to SZ next year so it doesn't get distroyed ...

Back